Do you want to get hired in a reputed government office? Yes, having a government job is considered a set parameter of stability and success. If you also want to appear in the government exam, then it is worth attending the SSC CGL exam. This exam is conducted so that eligible candidates could be hired for different departments of Government Organizations and Ministries all around the country.
Talking about the SSC CGL Cut Off, it is regarded as being in the range of 150 to 160. If you prepare better, you are supposed to get hired. There are a total number of four Tiers: 1, 2, 3, and 4 while giving SSC CGL exam. If you are well prepared to appear in the exam, you can easily crack all these prominent four stages achieving higher SSC CGL Marks indeed.
How You Could Calculate The Cut Off Mark
You need to accumulate minimum cut-off marks to get eligible for the next step. Here, we are going to mention important steps to come across the SSC Cut Off in the context of a specific stage/Tier –
- First, you need to do a total of your marks that you fetched in each phase of the exam including GA, English, GR, and QA.
- The next thing you need to keep in mind that the total you are supposed to obtain for step-one needs to be arrived at after applying the negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- Now, the number you have come up with is regarded as the minimum qualifying marks for the examination.
This is not tricky at all. You just need to be careful while calculating so that wrong calculations would not be done.
What Factors Affects the SSC CGL Cut Off?
Do you want to know what factors could be responsible to determine the SSC CGL Cutoff? Here, we are going to mention all about this –
- Cut-off depends on reservation policies. It is considered that in what category, what reservation ratio is being followed.
- How were the previous years’ oriented cutoff trends also responsible to affect the present cut-off?
- Moreover, it also depends on what total number of candidates are supposed to appear in the exam.
- What is the difficulty level in the exam?
- It also depends on what sort of average core scored has been achieved by the candidates in the SSC CGL qualifying examination
- And the total number of vacant posts in different organizations/department also affect what cut-off is supposed to be there
Most probably be wondering about the previous year’s cut-off? You have landed at the right place since we are going to cover this section. Checking the previous year’s cut-off can truly give you a much-needed idea indeed.
To put in simple words, the previous year cut-off is a sort of guide for the candidate supposed to have an ideal idea regarding the increase or decrease presently. It means you can get a bit of a hint doing so.
Important Topics You Can Expect In SSC CGL Tier 2
Talking about the second stage of the CGL Exam, there will be a total number of four sections that include Quantitative Ability, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics, and General Studies. The exam will be 800 marks. Practice is everything if you want to get successful in the exam.
You always keep in mind that you need to answer the questions in what you are supposed to have more confidence in. Always do answer the questions you are sure about. Moreover, you should pay attention to the high weightage questions. This way can help to get higher marks. You should also keep attending the mock tests to make your practice stronger.
We expect that most of the doubts have been cleared now. So, now you may emphasize on your study to grab a high score indeed.