SSB Head Constable Admit Card 2022 Sashastra Seema Bal HC Ministerial Exam Date: Ministry of Home Affairs is initiating Head Constable (ministerial) recruitment on Group C Non-Gazetted positions in Sashastra Seema Bal. In the first phase, physical efficiency test (PET) will be conducted. In compliance with this, the authority will release call letters on the official website. Candidates will be able to download SSB HC Admit Card by using application registration details.
Recruitment notification for SSB Head Constable Ministerial posts has been released on the official website in July 2021. There are a total of 115 vacancies. Online application submission is commenced from 23 July 2021 & conducted till 22 August 2021.
SSB Head Constable Admit Card 2022 – HC Ministerial Exam Details
|Examination Authority||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of Post||Head Constable Ministerial|
|Application Date||July-August 2021|
|SSB Head Constable Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|SSB HC Min. Admit Cards Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
The selection of candidates on the respective posts will be done on basis of their performance in various phases.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination/Assessment
- Skill Test
After the completion of PET/PST, the qualified candidates will be called for a written examination. The board is expected to conduct the written test in the upcoming weeks. As and when the schedule is finalized, candidates will be intimated on the official website of SSB.
SSB HC Ministerial Paper Pattern – Exam Scheme
- The exam will be of Written Objective Type.
- The paper will be of two question paper carrying 100 questions each.
- The Question paper will be divided into two parts
- The final merit list for the HC Ministerial posts will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) only.
SSB HC Ministerial Admit Card 2022 – Details & Instructions
The SSB Head Constable Call Letter 2022 will be released in online mode at least two weeks before the declared exam date. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website by using the application registration number and password/date of birth.
In addition, candidates must bring a photo identity card and two passport size photographs along with the SSB Head Constable Admit Card print. A valid photo identity proof may be an Aadhar card, driving licence, pan card, voter ID card, Indian Passport etc.
How to download SSB HC Ministerial Hall Ticket 2022?
- Visit the official website of SSB using the below link.
- Click on the tab named “Quick Links”.
- Then, click on HC Min. Hall Ticket link.
- Login with the application registration number and password.
- Check the input details and submit.
- Check the SSB admit card on your device.
- Download it and save it for future use.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
- Official Website – www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- SSB Head Constable Ministerial Exam Notice – Download Here (to be updated soon)