SSB Constable Admit Card 2021 at ssbrectt.gov.in download Sashastra Seema Bal Driver, Constable Tradesman Call Letter & Physical Test Schedule.
Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, India is going to issue the SSB Admit Card for Constable (Tradesman), Driver, and Veterinary posts. This recruitment for various vacancies was advertised last year with the registration process from August to December 2020.
SSB Tradesman Admit Card 2021 Veterinary, Driver PET/PST Schedule
|Recruiter||Sashastra Seema Bal, India|
|Posts||Driver, Cook, Veterinary, Washerman, Lab Assistant, Water Carrier, etc.|
|SSB Constable Tradesman PET/PST Dates||not out yet|
|SSB Tradesman Constable Admit Card||two weeks before the physical test date|
|Official Recruitment Portal||ssbrectt.gov.in|
SSB Constable (Tradesman) Physical Test shall be held in the official SSB centres such as Bhopal, Haryana, Delhi, Punjab, etc. The exact venue, PET/PST date, timing should be mentioned on the SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2021.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Documents Verification & Skill Test.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
The SSB Physical Efficiency Test (PET) consists of the race while PST carries the specific chest, height, and weight measurements. The written exam will be conducted for the qualifiers of the SSB Constable Tradesman 2021 PET/PST.
There will be objective type questions from the general subjects such as Mathematics, G.K, Reasoning, English, and Hindi. The Written Exam carries 100 Marks. Further, a skill test will be organized by the Sashastra Seema Bal worth 50 Marks.
How to download SSB Constable Admit Card 2021 for Tradesman PET/PST?
As of now, the SSB Constable Admit Card 2021 isn’t released. Also, the SSB Constable Tradesman Physical Test Schedule isn’t disclosed by the recruitment department. We will add the direct link to download SSB Constable (Tradesman) PET/PST Admit Card once it is available.
- Open the official SSB Recruitment portal that is www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Click the “Constable/Driver/Veterinary Admit Card” link.
- Enter your application number and the date of birth.
- Finally, log in to the site and your SSB Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2021 shall be displayed on your screen.
- Take a clean printout of your SSB 2021 Admit Card on A4 sized paper to use later.