Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Login at epraghna.com. Check e praghna online exam App and Online Website Link to take online test. e Praghna Online Test Login Guide for App and WEB.
Sri Chaitanya is a renowned name in Coaching Industry and preparing the student for the top-most Entrance Examinations in the Country. Started in 1986 with Junior Girl College, at present Sri Chaitanya has a large web of Branches all across the Country.
This time, Sri Chaitanya providing Coaching in 7 Different fields.
- ICON – Gateway to IIT
- NEON – National Engineering Program
- Medicon – Gateway to Best Medical Colleges
- LEO – Longterm EAMCET Program
- CA CPT Academy
- IAS Academy
- Sri Chaitanya DLP
ePraghna Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Guide
Sri Chaitanya conducts Online Examinations of various kinds, e.g. Part Tests, Unit Tests, Practice Tests, Grand Tests etc. for all its students enrolled in Junior, Senior Colleges and Long Term students across all streams including IIT/ Engineering and Medical streams.
Sri Chaitanya has built in-house a state-of-the-art Online Examination Platform, named e-Praghna, which is hosted on secure Cloud infrastructure to empower it to perform at its best any day, anytime.
Requirements for e Praghna Sri Chaitanya Online Exam
- Internet-connected Desktop/Laptop on Windows or Mac platform. The minimum Internet bandwidth required is 4-6 Mbps
- 3G/4G Mobile phones. In this case, the student should identify an area with the best 3G/4G signal strength and make arrangement to access from there.
How to Log into e Praghna web for Online Exam
- Open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Type URL in the Address bar as www.epraghna.com
- User Id: Student Admission No and Enter Your Password
- Sign In with your credentials.
How to Reset Password in e Praghna Online Exam Login
- Click on Forgot Password link to reset your Password
- Forgot password window will be opened enter your Admission Number below to reset your password
- Then click on Submit button
- Enter your Admission Number and Registered mobile number and click on GET OTP
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no, enter that OTP in Forgot Password Page then click on Verify OTP
- After entering the correct OTP, you will get the option to Set New Password. Enter New Password, Confirm Password
- and Click on Submit Your Password will be changed Successfully.
How to take Online Exam in e Praghna (Sri Chaitanya Online Exams)
In the menu, we have different options like Home, Online Exams, Results, E-learning & Live classes.
- Click on the Online Exams option to write exams.
- Scheduled exams will be displayed on the Today Page.
Just Select the Exam and take it online.