SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 SERC ITI Apprentice Online Application Form Notification released at secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
This announcement has been issued on the SECR’s official website, secr.indianrailways.gov.in, for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices for the Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway under the Apprentice Act 1961.
There are openings for a variety of skilled crafts, including those of Carpenter, COPA, Draftsman (Civil), Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Mechanic, Painter, Plumber, Machinist, Sheel Metal Work, Stenographer, Turner, Welder, Wireman, Gas Cutter, and Digital Photographer, among others.
The deadline for submitting SECR Apprentice Application is 22 June 2022 at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in for eligible and interested candidates.
For each trade, selected applicants will be hired as apprentices and trained for a year under the supervision of an instructor. As per the norms of the Chhattisgarh State Government, they will get a stipend for their training. Their training will be discontinued following the conclusion of their apprenticeship.
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Railway Region||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Trades||COPA, Carpenter, Electronic, Draftsman, Fitter, Painter, Plumber, Mechanic, Machinist, Welder, Wireman, Gas Cutter|
|Advt No||P/BSP/Act Apprentice/Notification/2022-23|
- ITI/10+2 system/10+2 system/ITI course in relevant trade from accredited institutions for candidates who have finished the 10th class examination
- To be eligible, a candidate must be at least 15 years old and not yet have reached the age of 24.
- The candidates will be selected by the SECR for the post of Apprentice after looking at their performance in the 10th Class and ITI Trace.
- So the selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of their marks in the previous classes.
- The merit list will be prepared on the above-said parameters.
- General – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women – No fees
- First Date to Submit Online Applications – 23 May 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications – 22 June 2022
Steps to apply online for the SERC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must go to the SECR website.
- Look for the Apply Online or Online Registration link and click on it to begin the process.
- “Apply Online” is now available.
- Now you may join up for a New Registration.
- Fill in the essential information.
- Proceed now to pay the application fees if they are required.
- Re-check all of the necessary information.
- Submitting the form if you have entered all required information.
- You may save the document to your computer for future reference.
- Official Website of SECR – secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- SECR Online Application Form 2022 – Check here