The State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2021 Advt. No. CRPD/PO/2021-22/18 candidates can download the notification from the official website of SBI. Job seekers can check the eligibility criteria and can apply online on the bank website.
The total no. of posts is 2056. Online registration has been started and the last to submit the online application form is 25 October 2021. The selection process is divided into three stages 1) Preliminary Exam 2) Mains Exam 3) Interview. As per the notification, SBI Online Preliminary Exam will be organized in November 0r December 2021.
To know more about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age criteria, etc. read the complete report carefully.
SBI PO – Apply Online Application Form 2021
|Post Name||SBI PO|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Preliminary Exam Date||November/December 2021|
PO Category Wise Posts
|Catagory||Post Vacant||Backlog Post||Total|
The applicant must have passed the graduation from any stream or equivalent from a central recognized university. Aspirants who are now in the Final Year/Semester of graduation can also apply for the post but they have to show the proof of that he/she has passed the graduation before 31 December 2021.
Age Limit:(As on 01/04/2021)
The candidate is not less than 21 years and the upper age is 30 years. It means the applicant born after 01/04/2000 is not eligible for the post. Upper Age Relaxation is also provided to reserved category candidates as below:
|Catagory||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC from Non-Creamy Layer||03 years|
|PWD Candidates (PWD SC/ST)||15 years|
|(PWD OBC)||13 years|
|(PWD Gen/EWS)||10 years|
SBI PO Registration Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC – 750 Rs/-
- SC/ST – No Registration Fee will be charge
- As mentioned in the official advertisement the fee will be non-refundable.
State Bank of India PO Selection Process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- The Prelims test will be in the MCQ format. Total 100 questions will be asked from the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and each right answer will be rewarded as 1 mark.
- The mains examination will consist of multiple-choice questions and also a descriptive test of Letter and Essay writing in the English language.
- The final phase of the selection process is the interview round.
SBI PO Pay Scale:
- Basic Pay – 41,960 with 4 advance increments and the employees will get other facilities also.
How to Apply For SBI PO 2021
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI.
- Register yourself by filling the mentioned details.
- Upload your documents.
- Verify the details you entered.
- Then pay the SBI PO Online Application fee.
- Take a printout of the registration for further use.
If you face any kind of problem during the online registration or in fee payment you can contact at telephone no. 022-22820427 or register your complaint at www.cgrs.ibps.in