SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 download from sbi.co.in. State Bank Of India Junior Associates (Clerk) Preliminary Exam CBT Schedule.
Like every year, the State Bank of India’s Recruitment Authority will conduct the Computer-Based Test in the upcoming days for the Junior Associate Recruitment. The preliminary examination for the Clerk or JA is likely to be conducted in November in multiple phases. The examination will be conducted for 5486 Vacancies of Junior Associates or Clerk Announced earlier this year.
The SBI Clerk admit card 2022 for the SBI Junior Associates Prelims exam will be available on the official SBI website (i.e., www.sbi.co.in) in the coming days. Everyone who has applied for the SBI Clerk 2022 Exam will receive their Admit Cards online.
The SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Admit Card and Main Exam Admit Card will be distributed separately. The preliminary exam for the SBI Clerk post is planned for November 2022, with the main exam following in the winters of 2022–2023.
Update on Admit Card
Admit Card for the prelims exam likely to be released today.
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Details
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associates|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SBI PO Exam Date||November 2022|
|SBI Admit Card Release Date||To be Available to download|
The total no. of posts in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 is 5486. According to the notification, there are various phases of the selection process viz Preliminary Test, Main Examination, and Personality Test. A complete schedule of the entire selection process i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Exam will be released on the official website soon.
SBI Clerk Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
The selection for Clerk or Junior Associates will be done through Preliminary and main exams. Paper Pattern for Phase 1 prelims is as below.
- Preliminary Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks.
- The test will be conducted online.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The exam will be a total of 100 marks.
- The test will have 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions/Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
How to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022?
To download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 aspirants can follow the links and steps provided below.
- Click on the direct link to download admit link given above or Go to the Career page of SBI i.e sbi.co.in
- Go to the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)” tab.
- click to Download the Prelims Exam Call Letter (NEW).
- In the new window, select admit card language and enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password.
- Also, fill in the Captcha Box.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- SBI Clerk Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- You can save the SBI Clerk Admit Card in Pdf format or print the same.