SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 | SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021 | Apprentice Admit Card Release Date 2021 |
State Bank of India to notify Apprentice Exam Date and SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021 soon at its official website www.sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India is going to recruit some fresh minds against the Apprentice vacancies. The very first phase of the selection process is the online test whose schedule is going to be out anytime soon. Further, there will be a language-based test and a formal medical examination to finalize the selection.
Table of Contents
If you’re waiting for the SBI Admit Card for Apprentice Exam then be aware that it won’t be dispatched via post. Every eligible aspirant needs to access the Official State Bank of India website and download the call letter upon its release. The recruitment for 8,500 Apprentice posts was advertised by the bank in various states such as Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, M.P, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Odisha, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
SBI Apprentice Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter download at sbi.co.in
|Recruitment Advertised||November 2020|
|Last Date for the registration||December 10, 2020|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type Online Exam/Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Downloading of SBI Call Letter for Apprentice Preliminary Exam||14 days period to the exam date|
|SBI Apprentice Exam Date||awaited|
SBI Apprentice Admit Card: The bank will prepare the list of the selected candidates on the basis of the Category Wise and State-wise quota. There won’t be any section sectional cut-off for the written test. The qualifiers of the recruitment will undergo the training where they will be paid the monthly stipend as well.
- Online Computer Based Test.
- Local Language-Based Exam.
- Medical Checkup.
|State / UT||Posts|
SBI Apprentice Examination Pattern
- Each of the sections of the paper will carry the same number of questions, marks, and timing.
- The online test carries 100 Objective type questions for 100 Marks. The duration of the preliminary test is 1 Hour.
- The questions will be available in English and Hindi except for the General English section. SBI Apprentice Exam has negative marking involved so answer carefully. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- There aren’t any subject-wise cut-off marks but candidates need to secure the minimum aggregate pass marks in the written test where 5% relaxation shall be applicable for the SC, ST, OBC, and PwD category candidates.
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
In order to download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021, you will need to provide the registration number and the account password generated at the time of the recruitment registration. If you forgot your SBI Apprentice password then click here to get it back.
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- SBI Apprentice 2021 Call Letter – Download Here.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – General Queries
Yes, there is a negative marking in the online SBI Apprentice test. About 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Although the official schedule hasn’t arrived yet it’s expected that the State Bank of India may conduct the Apprentice Exam during March 2021.
No, candidates need to grab the call letter using the official website through the online mode.
Apart from a valid SBI Call letter, the aspirant needs to have one Photograph and one of the original Govt ID proofs to take part in the apprentice examination.