Sarathi Parivahan Sewa 2021 / mParivahan App Online DL Apply/ Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Details for RC and Driving Licence Online Application 2021:
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa or Sarthi Parivahan Sewa is launched by the central government to the public, for the public. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is provided along with the mParivahan app which can be downloaded on your phone directly. At the moment, Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Service is available for 31 States and Union Territories of India.
Currently, 4 Types of Licence services are being distributed by the Sarathi Parivahan mParivahan App.
- Learner Licence
- Driving Licence
- Conductor Licence
- Driving School Licence
To apply online for any of the services mentioned above, a citizen can apply online using his computer or mobile phone. A process on how to apply online for Driving Licence or any other licence is written below in both Hindi and English.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa | mParivahan | Online Driving Licence | Learner Licence | Conductor Licence | Driving School Licence
As we have discussed earlier, we are going to details regarding all types of Licence required from Ministry of Road and Transport. 1st of all, we will check about Learner Licence by Sarathi Parivahan Sewa or the mParivahan app.
How to Apply Online for Learner Driving Licence at Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Learner Driver Licence required the following steps while applying online sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
- FEE PAYMENT
- VERIFY THE PAY STATUS
- PRINT THE RECEIPT
- LL SLOT BOOK
How to Apply Online for Learner Driving Licence
We have provided the exact link to sarathi parivahan sewa application portal. You need to select your state before going ahead.
- First of all Click the apply online link and select Driver Does not hold Driving Licence and Click Submit
- Then Select State, RTO Office, and Pin Code
- Then Enter Personal Details, and Contact Details
- After that, Enter Permanent Address
- In the end, select the vehicles you want to apply
Once your application is completed, click the submit button and process for fee payment.
After paying the fee, take a printout of the application and proceed. Once everything is finalised, select your LL Slot and book the date.
Click here for mParivahan Sarathi Pariavahan Sewa Driving Licence
Documents Required for Learner Driver Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Residence certificate along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Form No. 2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
How to Apply online for a Driving Licence online at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Driver Licence required the following steps while applying online sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Fill Applicant Details
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable for only some states)
- DL Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states)
- Payment of Fee
- Verify the Pay Status
- Print the receipt
How to apply online for a Driving Licence
- First of all click the Apply Online Link
- Then enter Learning Licence Number and Date of Birth and then click OK
- You will see a complete detailed page of your Learning Driving Licence
- Pay your fee for the Driving Licence and Book your Slot and Click Submit
Driving License Services
The Services of driving license are as follows provided in the official portal of Sarathi Parivahan
- Renewal of Driving Licence
- Issue duplicate of Driving Licence
- Additional Endorsement to Driving Licence
- Issue of PSV badge to a driver
- Change if an address in Driving Licence
- Change of Name in DL
- Replacement of DL
- Change if Biometrics in DL
- Endorsement to Drive Hazardous Material
- Endorsement to Drive in Hill Region
- DL extract
- Issue of NOC
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Cancellation of NOC
- Change of Date of Birth in DL
- Surrender of PSV/COV Badge
- AEDL for Defence DL Holder
- COV conversion
How to Check Application Status of Driving License in sarathi parivahan sewa website?
Follow the steps to check the driving license application status on sarathi parivahan sewa website:
- Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Transport Service to check the Driving Licence Application Status Online.
- Select state -> “Apply Online” -> “Driving Licence Application Status”
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now click on the “submit” button and check out the status of the application form.