SAMS Odisha Merit List for +2 Admissions 2021 – Check First Odisha Plus Two Merit List for Class 12th Admission Online at samsodisha.gov.in direct link. The Department of School & Mass Education Higher Secondary School, Odisha has released the first merit list for Plus Two Admissions in the state. Recently, the exam results were announced by the department and then, the application process followed for the further classes.
SAMS Odisha Plus Two Merit List 2021 can be checked live now with the direct link provided on our website. The Category Wise, School Wise, Name Wise selection list is available for all the streams and districts. You need to follow this link samsodisha.gov.in/Juniorweb.aspx to find out if your name is listed in SAMS +2 Merit 2021.
Odisha SAMS Plus Two Merit List 2021 released for +2 Admissions
Students whose name has been listed in the first SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List 2021, will need to proceed for the admission process. Candidates from the First Merit List will be able to take admission to the particular school or college from 14-Sep-2021 to 21-Sep-2021 (06:00 PM) with all their required documents.
Department of Higher Secondary Education started this online admission process in August 2021. For merit-based school admission, this process is followed every year by the board. The last date for filling up the SAMS Plus Two Form was the first week of September 2021.
How to check SAMS Odisha Merit List for Plus Two Admission 2021?
The SAMS Odisha Plus Two List 2021 is available now for all the schools. You just need to follow the below-given steps to find out if your name has been listed in the SAMS Odisha 1st Merit List for 12th Class:
- Visit the official SAMS Odisha Portal https://samsodisha.gov.in/Juniorweb.aspx
- Click the “First Selection List” link available on the homepage.
- Let the page load as it may take huge time due to the server load as lakhs of students are opening the site at the same time.
- Once the page is opened, you will get a form to be filled up.
- Enter your details such as College Type, Stream, District, College, etc.
- Finally, click the “Search” button and your admission status will be shown on the screen.