RSMSSB SHO Admit Card 2023. Check Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus for Rajasthan Community Health Officer Exam @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) officials have made an announcement to conduct an examination for Community Health Officer (CHO). Thousands of candidates are preparing to appear in this RSMSSB CHO Exam 2023. This recruitment has come with a huge no. of vacancies that is 3531. The examination for the RSMSSB CHO will be conducted on 19 February 2023.
The RSMSSB officials will release the Rajasthan CHO Exam Admit Card around 13 February. Candidates would be able to download the Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2023 from the official website of the RSMSSB.
Details for the RSMSSB CHO Exam
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of posts||3531|
|Exam Date||19 February 2023|
|Timing of the exam||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Article Category||Admit card|
The online application window for the RSMSSB CHO Exam was active from 08 November to 07 December 2023. The examination will be conducted at various centres in Rajasthan for the recruitment of RSMSSB CHO 2023. The admit card for all regions will be released by the officials very soon. The candidates can also download the admit card by clicking on the link provided in this article.
Exam Pattern for RSMSSB CHO Exam
The examination for Rajasthan CHO will be in the written mode. Complete details have been mentioned below.
- The exam will be of an objective type MCQ based.
- There will be a total no. of 100 questions.
- The total marks will be 400 i.e. 4 marks for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The time duration will be of 90 minutes.
|General Awareness & CHO Concerned Subjects||100||400|
How to download Rajasthan CHO Exam Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by following this simple procedure mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website of the RSMSSB.
- On the homepage, find the “Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now, search for the “download Admit Card for Rajasthan Community Health Officer 2023”.
- Click on it.
- Fill in all the details and press submit key.
- Click on the “download”.