RRC WR Recruitment 2022 RRC Western Railway Apprentice Application Form 2022 Notification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria announced at www.rrc-wr.com.
The most recent announcement about the recruitment of 3612 ITI Apprentices in the Indian Railways has been issued by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Western Railway (WR), and online applications are now being accepted for the position. Candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications for the RRC Western Region Apprentice Recruitment 2022 using the online application system on the website www.rrc-wr.com.
Applicants who are interested in applying for this recruitment may do so from the 28th of May 2022 to the 27th of June 2022 by following the direct link that is provided in the article for the convenience of candidates. In this post, we have discussed RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2022 Notification in great length, covering all there is to know about it. Candidates are required to read the whole article in order to get access to critical information on the RRC WR Recruitment 2022 Notification, and they should bookmark the page in order to stay up to date on any new engineering job openings.
RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2022 Notification
|Recruitment Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Post Name||ITI Apprentice|
|Railway Region||Western Railway (WR)|
|Selection Process||On Merit Basis|
- The candidate should be between 15 years to 24 years of age.
- As a result of the merit list generated by averaging the applicants’ percentage marks received in both the Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examinations, candidates who are entitled to receive training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be selected for training.
- In the event that two applicants have the same number of marks, the applicant with the greater age will be given preference.
- In the event that the applicants’ dates of birth are also identical, the applicants who completed and passed the matriculation test at an earlier time will be prioritized.
- There will be no written examination, and the oral exam will not be conducted.
- The involved Divisions or Units shall be responsible for compiling the Trade-wise or Community-wise Merit Lists for their respective Notified Slots.
- General – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women – No fees
- Start of Online Applications – 28 May 2022
- Last Date of Online Applications – 27 June 2022
How to apply for the RRC WR Recruitment 2022
- Check your eligibility using the official notification, and everyone who meets the requirements may submit an application for the RRC WR Apprentice 2022 position.
- Complete the application by entering: You should begin the process of applying for the RRC WR ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 by submitting your basic details, such as your name, contact details, and email address, among other things.
- You will need to provide a picture of yourself and your signature in the proper format, which is given.
- Pay your Application Fee via the Online Payment Option, which may be done with a credit card, debit card, or using your online banking account.
- Simply hit the “Submit” button. Your application will be processed when this submission is complete.
- You will be able to successfully submit your application form after the examination fee has been paid.