Indian Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Exam Fee Refund 2021 – How to update bank account details for RRB NTPC Fees? (Direct Link Added)
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently completed the final 7th phase of the NTPC Recruitment Online Examination. The Computer Based Test for all the RRB zones ended on July 31, 2021. This exam is said to be attended by over 80 lakh candidates across the country.
RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund Status, Bank Details Form 2021
- SC, ST, ESM, PwBD, Female, Minority, EBC, Transgender: ₹250/-
- All Other candidates: ₹400/-
The Railway Recruitment Board already have the bank details of the NTPC candidates. But the recruitment was advertised in the year 2019 and in the meantime the details like bank account number, bank IFSC code may have been changed for some candidates.
RRB Fee Refund Notice – Check PDF – Update Bank Details.
That’s why RRB has asked the NTPC exam candidates to log in to their online RRB account and update the bank account details to get the RRB NTPC Fee refund easily.
The Railway Recruitment Board has also found that the application fee/exam fee of thousands of applicants was paid from a single bank account. As most of the aspirants registered through a computer shop/cafe, they have the common bank account used for a big chunk of the candidates.
That’s another reason, the candidates have been advised to update their individual bank account details to get the RRB NTPC Fee refund.
How to update RRB NTPC Bank Details for Exam Fee refund?
- Visit the direct link for RRB NTPC Fees refund for on rrbntpc.onlinereg.in
- Provide the candidate’s date of birth and the roll number in the given field.
- If the details are matched, an OTP will be dispatched to your registered mobile number and email ID too.
- Enter the OTP in the provided field.
- Enter the captcha code shown in the image. You may also refresh the code if you’re unable to see it clearly.
- Finally, click the login area and form to update the RRB NTPC Bank details for the exam fee refund will be shown to you.
The link to update the NTPC bank account details is now available at the official website of the particular RRB Zone you applied through. The facility to update the bank account details for the RRB NTPC Fee refund will start from 11th August 2021.
Direct Link to update bank details
The last date to change the bank details is 31st August 2021. All the candidates who took part in the CBT-1 are requested to carefully enter the IFSC, Bank account number, payee name, etc and double-check them before submitting.