www.rpcau.ac.in RPCAU Admit Card for LDC, JAC posts – Download RPCAU Clerk Call Letter for Exam on 7th August 2021.
Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) to commence the written test for Junior Accounts Clerk (JAC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies on August 07 & August 08, 2021. RPCAU Admit Card 2021 has been issued at the official website of the university.
This university recruitment drive was advertised in February 2021. Apart from JAC and LDC Posts, there are vacancies for Fieldman, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Comptroller as well.
|Junior Accounts Clerk||13|
|Lower Division Clerk||30|
Once you have downloaded your RPCAU 2021 Admit Card then it’s strongly advised to verify the details shown on it. If you notice any printing errors, spelling mistakes, or any missing information then you must quickly get in touch with the concerned university department.
Get the RPCAU Call Letter information corrected before the exam date or your entry to the exam hall may be prohibited. For a quick resolution to such issues, you can e-mail the university officials at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download RPCAU Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official university website that is rpcau.ac.in
- Click on the link that says ‘RPCAU Admit card downloading link for the written exam for LDC/JAC posts under advt no.01/2020 and 01/2021’
- A new webpage shall open where the aspirant is requested to select the Enrollment Advt. Number first.
- Then enter your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Login’ and your call letter should be visible on the screen.
- Download RPCAU Exam Admit Card and take a neat print of it.