RBI Security Guard Admit Card released. RBI Security Guard Exam Date is 20th March 2021.
The Reserve Bank of India to host the online objective type test for the post of Security Guard. In January 2021, RBI issued the job notification for 241 posts of Security Guard. These vacancies are specific to Ex-Serviceman candidates who have served the Armed Forces of India and have knowledge of ammunition and military experience.
The selection process consists of the online test followed by the Physical Test. RBI has the right to change the number of advertised posts as per their requirement at the seconds of joining. Candidates have been informed via e-mail and SMS about the release of RBI Security Guard Call Letter 2021.
The RBI has issued any notice for the exam date recently. We have informed you as the Security Guard Exam Date is 20th March 2021. The Physical Test will be conducted later for the qualifiers of the written test. The RBI Security Guard Admit Card for the PET/PST will be issued separately.
rbi.org.in Security Guard Exam Date, Call Letter 2021
|Department||Reserve Bank of India|
|Application Process Dates||22 Jan to 12 Feb 2021|
|Exam Date||20th March 2021|
|RBI Admit Card||available now|
The aspirant must have a military background and proper knowledge of handling arms and ammunition. Persons with Disabilities (Physically/Visually etc handicapped) aren’t eligible for this recruitment. In the end, it’s going to be a very easy entry for the applicants as the competition will be pretty low.
The basic work profile of the security guard as per RBI notification is to guard the bank’s residential or official properties and other tasks throughout the day that requires attention and security. Finalists will be given proper training to handle the security inspection tools. The job includes the night shifts as well. Moreover, RBI has the right to put the candidate to any of the relevant work whenever needed.
RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam Pattern
Only the written exam marks will be considered to prepare the final selection list. The physical test has only qualifying nature. The document scrutiny and biometrics verification are the last steps of the selection procedure.
The written exam will be conducted for 100 marks. The test carries 100 Questions where each correct answer gives you 1 Mark. There is no negative marking in RBI Security Guard Examination 2021. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e available in Hindi and English except for the General English section. There won’t be any sectional cut-off marks.
RBI Security Guard Exam – Important Instructions
- The examinee must undergo the detailed information handout issued by the RBI along with the call letters.
- Candidates appearing for the Physical Test must provide a valid medical certificate at the time of the event to certify their eligibility to appear in the fitness test.
- The traveling expenses to appear for the PET/PST or the written exam won’t be borne by the bank.
- As per the guidelines provided by the Government of India, RBI may arrange the combined pre-examination training (PET) for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- The request to change the online exam center won’t be heard. An aspirant must attend the Online Test and the Physical Test at his own risks.