RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online RBI Vacancies Application Form @rbi.org.in: There is good news for the youth who are waiting for a job in the Reserve Bank of India. Recently a notification has been issued under which the Reserve Bank of India is inviting applications for Assistant 2021. A notification has been issued under Advertisement No: 2A/2021-22 to fill up 950 RBI Assistant Vacancies in its offices located in different parts of the country.
Advertisement for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 through Employment News has been released all over. However, aspirants can also download this advertisement from the official website www.rbi.org.in. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17 February to 08 March 2022. The online examination for these posts is likely to be conducted in the last week of March.
Every year, the Reserve Bank of India conducts the recruitment for the posts of Assistant. However, this recruitment for the year 2021 has been released lately. Candidates are selected for these posts on the basis of performance in the online examination. Through this article, we are giving information about RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification and the required qualifications.
RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification Details 2022
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Notification Date||February 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, minimum passing marks in graduation is also sufficient to apply for the RBI Assistant Jobs.
- Candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen category should either be Graduate from any Government recognized University/ Matriculation/ or must have passed Armed Forces Examination and should have at least 15 years in Defense Service.
- If a candidate is applying from a particular state or region, he/she should be able to read, write and speak the regional language of that particular region.
Applicant’s age to apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 should be between 20 to 28 years as of 01/12/2021. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
Candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay ₹450/- while SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay ₹50/- as the application fee. Application fee payment can be done in online mode.
- Online application submission starting date – 17 February 2022
- Last date to complete the application fee submission – 08 March 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 08 March 2022
How to apply online for RBI Assistant Jobs Notification 2022
- First, visit the official website @ www.rbi.org.in
- Check the Notifications tab on the homepage.
- Find the link for Assistant Vacancy 2022 and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of RBI||www.rbi.org.in|
|RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Link to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Posts||Apply Online Here|