RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 – RBI Exam Cut Off Score | Check RBI Office Attendant Exam Result & Marks at rbi.org.in |
The Reserve Bank Of India has conducted the Office Attendant Exam on 09 and 10 April 2021. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language). As the online test has been completed, candidates are looking to get RBI Office Attendant Result 2021.
Latest Update: On July 07, 2021, RBI has announced the result of the Office Attendant Exam 2021. You can check RBI Office Attendant Result on this page. It consists the list of the zone/office wise roll numbers of the candidates who have passed the RBI Office Attendant Examination.
Recruitment Authorities of RBI (the central bank) has declared the Office Attendant Result in the first week of July. The Results has been announced online and there will not be any offline list region wise. The candidates can check Results online at the official website www.rbi.org.in.
rbi.org.in Office Attendant Result & Cut Off Score Details
- Examination Authority – RBI
- Name of Recruitment – Office Attendant
- Exam Date – 9 and 10 April 2021
- Result announcement – 7th July 2021 – Check Result Here
- Official website – rbi.org.in
Recruitment for Office Attendant in RBI was announced in February 2021. A total of 841 Vacancies are announced for 17 Regional Offices of the RBI.
As we mentioned earlier, the selection of the candidates will be decided through the Computer Based Test and Language Test. The Online Test has been conducted in 32 Exam cities across the nation. As per the media reports, more than 3 lakh candidates had applied for the Office Attendant vacancies in RBI.
Procedure to be followed:
- Once the written examination result is released. The candidates who are qualified in the written examination are eligible to attend the Language Proficiency Test.
- The Language Proficiency Test will be conducted in the Local Language/Official Language of the concerned state.
- The authorities will release a merit list upon all the stages of the selection process are concluded.
Languages for Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
|Kanpur and Lucknow||Hindi|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi/ Kashmiri|
RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Score 2021
Cut Off Score is a score that candidates need to secure to stand qualified. Cut-Off Score is decided upon result preparations. It is affected by several factors like competition, the difficulty of the question paper etc.
As a large number of candidates competing for lesser posts, it is obvious that the RBI OA cut Off 2021 might go higher than what we are expecting.
We have the 2017 Year’s RBI Office Attendant Exam Cut Off Score to understand how much the expected cut off score might go this year.
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Cut Off (GEN)|
How to Check RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
To Check the RBI Result of the Office Attendant Online exam, candidates need to follow the guide written here.
- First of all, visit the website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now, open the Career Opportunities Link.
- On this page, Click Results under current vacancies.
- A link to check Results will be provided there.
- Enter your application number and password to check your Result and Score.
Frequently Asked Questions Concerned to RBI Office Attendant Result
RBI Office Attendant Online Test Result has been declared at RBI Careers Portal in on 7th July 2021.
opportunities.rbi.org.in is the dedicated “RBI Careers” portal where you can check all the RBI Exams Updates like Result, Cut Off, Merit List, Call Letters, & Job Notifications.
Seeing the previous years data, the cut-off for Office Attendant may be between 80 to 90 marks for General Category aspirants.
We have analyzed the last years’ exams scores. The RBI Office Attendant Cut Off marks for the reserved categories should be around 76 to 80 Marks.