RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification www.rbi.org.in Reserve Bank of India Grade B Eligibility, Salary Details – The Reserve Bank of India offers the opportunity to job-seekers by inviting online applications for Grade B Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the mentioned post from 28th March 2022. A total of 294 Grade B Officer vacancies will be filled using this job drive.
As the posts are various Grade B (General, DEPR, DSIM) so educational eligibility criteria is different for each. In this article, we have mentioned detailed eligibility criteria for the applicants. The last date to submit online application forms is 18th April 2022.
- Total Vacancies – 294
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) – General – 238 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) – DEPR* – 31 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) – DSIM – 24 Posts
This is a good job opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing for the banking sector. Applicants can submit their online application forms on the official website @www.rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2022 – Download Notification PDF
|Recruiter||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Grade B Officer|
|Selection Process||Prelims/Mains Exam/Interview|
|Online Registration||Available from 28th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2022|
|Official Web Portal||www.rbi.org.in|
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) – General – Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks (50% required for SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized university.
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) – DEPR* – Applicants having Master’s degree minimum 55% marks in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics Course or Finance, can apply for the said posts.
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) – DSIM – Candidates having a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s degree of Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics or Informatics from IIT-Bombay can apply for the said post.
The applicant should have attained the age of 21 and should not be aged above 30 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is also given to the reserved categories.
The Application fee of ₹850/- has been fixed for general, OBC and economically weaker category aspirants, ₹100/- for SC, ST candidates. Application Fees can be paid via debit and credit cards or net banking.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Test
Selected candidates will get ₹35150/- as monthly salary and other applicable allowances will be provided.
- Starting date of online application submission – 28th March 2022
- Last date to submit the RBI Grade B application form – 18th April 2022
- RBI Grade B Officer Exam Date – May – July 2022 (Tentative)
Steps to Apply Online for RBI Grade B Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website of RBI.
- Find the link for Grade B Officer Online Apply.
- Register yourself on the website if you are a new user.
- Log in with the right credentials.
- Enter the mentioned details and upload scanned documents.
- Check all the details before paying the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
|RBI Grade B Notification 2022||Check Here|
|RBI Grade B Application Form||Apply Online Here|