Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022: The recruitment of 272 Sanskrit and General Teachers in TSP and Non-TSP areas of Rajasthan has been announced by the Department of Sanskrit Education, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Under the recruitment notification, Class I–V Sanskrit teacher openings in Rajasthan have been announced.
The posts of teachers will be filled in Primary & Upper Primary levels. REET qualified candidates are eligible for Rajasthan Teachers / Sanskrit Teachers vacancies. All qualified applicants may submit their applications for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy from July 1 to July 20, 2022. Classification of Teachers / Sanskrit Teacher vacancies is as follows:
|Area||Job Name||No. of Posts||Total|
|Non-TSP Areas||Sanskrit Teacher||101||209|
|TSP Areas||Sanskrit Teacher||40||63|
Before submitting an online application form, download and check the detailed notification in PDF going through the direct link shared on this webpage. Essential details on eligibility (Educational and age), application fee, date bounds and other details are added in this article.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy Notification 2022
|Department Name||Department of Sanskrit Education|
|Number of Vacancies||272|
|Post Date||27 June 2022|
|Last date to submit an online form||20 July 2022|
- The candidate should possess a Secondary/Senior Secondary certificate with D.EI.ED, B.EI.Ed diploma.
- Applicant must possess a Graduation and two-year diploma in education.
The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years. Age will be calculated as of 01 July 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories as per the state government rules.
The selected candidates have to work for 2 years on a probation period. After 2 years, the salary for Rajasthan Sanskrit teachers will be ₹23700/- per month. The candidate will get extra perks after the completion of the Probation period.
|General/ Creamy Layer – OBC/BC||₹150/-|
|Non-Creamy Layer – OBC/BC/EWS||₹110/-|
|PWD & family income less than Rs. 2.5 lac||₹90/-|
- Starting date of online application registration – 01 July 2022
- Last date to complete the application submission – 20 July 2022
How to apply online for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Jobs 2022
- Open the official website of the recruitment authority.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification for Level-1 Teachers 2022.
- Download the detailed notification in PDF and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the Register Link and fill in the required information.
- Thereafter, log in with the credentials.
- Apply Online for the Sanskrit Teacher jobs.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs Notification|
|Online Application Form Link||Register/Login Here|