Rajasthan Home Guard Constable Recruitment 2021: The Home Guard Department, Rajasthan has invited online applications from candidates for recruitment to the posts of constable, constable (driver), constable (drum man), constable (bigular). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official website of the home guard department from 24 November 2021. The last date to apply for these posts is December 15, 2021.
Before applying for the Rajasthan Homeguard Bharti 2021, check the eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee details and other useful information given by us. A detailed notification link is also available in the below area.
Rajasthan Homeguard Recruitment 2021 – Constable Posts
|Department Name||Homeguard Department|
|Name of Post||Homeguard (Constable)|
|Registration Started on||24 November 2021|
- It is mandatory for the applicant to pass 8th class for Rajasthan Home Guard Constable Recruitment.
- Applicant must have LMV/HMV driving license.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years as of the date of advertisement. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Special Test
- Merit List
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- The application fee is 500₹ for the unreserved category and 400₹ for the reserved categories including OBC, SC, ST, and MBC.
- The selected candidates will be given an amount of 12800₹ in the form of fixed remuneration for a period of 2 years after appointment. After the selected candidates will be given other allowances as per Level 3 pay rules as per the 7th Pay Commission.
- Online application process started on – 24 November 2021
- Last date to submit an online application form – 15 December 2021
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 15 December 2021
How to apply online for Rajasthan Homeguard Constable Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of the Home Guard Department, Rajasthan.
- Register for an SSO ID using the below link.
- Then, click on the home guard application link.
- Fill in the required personal information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents as required.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
|Official Website of Home Guard, Department||recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Detailed Notification for Rajasthan Home Guard Bharti 2021||Download Here|
|Registration Link||Visit Here|