Rajasthan High Court Result for Driber (Chauffeur) Recruitment announced at hcraj.nic.in website. Check Marks/Merit List online.
Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) advertised the recruitment for 72 posts in July 2020. The Rajasthan high court, Jodhpur accepted the application forms for this recruitment and conducted the examination accordingly. Now, candidates can check the Skill Test Merit List.
The final selection shall be based on the merit list that is decided on the basis of the written exam, skill test, and interview. More than 2 Lakh unemployed candidates from the state have applied for these HMV Driver posts.
The notification was released by HCRAJ for the recruitment of Chauffeur (Driver) vacancies in July 2020 month which brought a bright ray of hope for the HMV license holders. The closing date for applications was August 31, 2020.
The 3 hours long examination for Driver posts in the High Court of Rajasthan took place from 11 AM to 1 PM on January 23, 2021. The Exam Result is available after one month of the exam commencement. Candidates were requested to maintain patience while they await their hcraj.nic.in results 2021.
www.hcraj.nic.in Driver Selection list Result 2021
|Recruiting Department||Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ)|
|Selection Process||Merit List based on Written Exam, Driving Test, Interview|
|Rajasthan High Court Driver Merit List Status||out for the written test|
The High Court of Rajasthan is meticulously checking all the applications as they understand the importance of every candidate and no negligence shall be entertained. The total number of posts available for recruitment purposes is 72 only.
- To check the HCRAJ results, candidates are requested to visit the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
- When the website opens, please go to the latest notification section.
- Then, search for the particular link pertaining to Rajasthan High Court Driver Result.
- When you click on the dedicated link, the page shall open.
- Enter all necessary details that are being asked of you. Please click on the submit button once you’re done and the result shall be available for displaying and downloading purposes.
The appointment to 72 driver posts shall be processed once the results have been declared. Please keep a tab on the www.hcraj.nic.in for the particular date of declaration of results.
Rajasthan High Court Driver Selection Process
- There will be the written exam, skill test, and the viva-voce for the final selection.
- A category-wise merit list will be prepared for the final list generation.
- Rajasthan High Court Website – Check Here.