Latest Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF – Rajasthan Education Department is going to release a notification for the Computer Instructor Recruitment. A new cadre of Computer Instructor posts has been created. A total of 10,453 posts have been sanctioned in this regard, out of which a total of 9,862 posts of Basic Computer Instructor and 591 posts of Senior Computer Instructor will be created.
In the 10,680 government secondary or higher secondary schools in the state, ITC computer labs are running in with 800 computer instructors working. The department will be issuing a recruitment advertisement to fill up the remaining posts.
According to the short notification released by the education department Rajasthan, 75 per cent of vacancies will be filled through direct recruitment and 25 per cent of vacancies will be filled through promotion on passing scrutiny examination from amongst Basic Computer Instructors working in the department.
Rajasthan Computer Instructor (BCI & SCI) Syllabus 2021-22
|Department||School Education Department Rajasthan|
|Name of Post||
|Advt No.||to be released|
A large number of candidates from the state were demanding the creation of computer instructor posts in the education department for a long time. Considering their demands, the Government of Rajasthan and the Education Department are going to organize Computer Instructor Recruitment for the first time.
Rajasthan Computer Instructor (Computer Teacher) Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
In the examination, there will be two papers. Paper-I will comprise 100 marks and Paper-II will be 100 marks.
- The exam will be having 100 objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- The duration of the question paper will be 2:00 hours.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the exam. For every wrong attempted answer, 0.5 marks shall be deducted.
- The question paper will have 100 objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will be having a total of 100 marks.
- For every wrong attempted answer, 0.5 of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher (Computer Instructor) Syllabus
Art & Culture, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
General Ability includes the following points:
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy – Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class 10th level)
- Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class 10th level)
- Mental Ability: Decision making and Problem-solving. Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Basic numeracy: numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)
- Data Interpretation: charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. (Class X level)
- Fundamentals of Computer: Overview of the Computer System Including input-Output devices, Printing Devices and Scanner, Representation of Data (Digital Analog Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal, Introduction of Date Processing, Concepts of Files and its types.
- Date Processing: Word Processing (M.S.Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS Excel), Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint), DIIMS Software (MS Access).
- Programming Fundamentals: Introduction to C, C++, Java, DotNet, Artificial Intelligence (Al), Machine learning. Python and Block Chain, Principles and Programming Technician, Introduction of Object Oriental Programming (OOPs), Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
- Data structures and Algorithms: Algorithms for Problem Solving, Abstract data types, Arrays as data structures, linked list v/s array for storage, stack and stack operations, queues, binary trees, binary search trees, graphs and their representations, sorting and searching, symbol table, Data structures using C & C++.
- Computer Organization and Architecture: Basic Structure of Computers, Computer Arithmetic Operations, Central Processing Unit and Instructions, Memory Organization, I/O Organization, Operating System Overview, Process Management, Finding and Processing Files.
- Communication and Network Concepts: Introductions to Computer Networks, Introductions, Network Layers Models, Networking Devices, Fundamentals of Molde Communication.
- Network Security: Protecting Computer Systems from vino & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data, Networking LAN & WANL Security, Ethical Hacking
- Database Management System: An Overview of the Database Management. The architecture of Database System. Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Database Den, Manipulating Data, NoSQL Darahuasc Technologies, Selecting Right Database.
- System Analysis and Design: Introduction Requirement Gathering and Feasibility Analysis, Structured Analysis Structural Design, Object-Oriental Modelling Using UMI,. Testing System Implementation and Maintenance Other Software Development Approaches
- Internet of things and its application: Introductions of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services Engines, Introduction to online & offline messaging World Wide Web Browser. Web publishing. Basic knowledge of HTML, XML and Scripts, Creation & maintenance of Websites, HTML to activity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
Click Here to download Rajasthan Computer Teacher Detailed Syllabus in PDF
what is difference between Senior computer instructor vs basic computer .