RSMSSB Graduate Level CET 2022 Recruitment Announced. Check RSMSSB CET (Graduate) Online Application Form Link, eligibility details, Syllabus
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has finally announced the most awaited notification for CET 2022 (Graduate Level). Like other states, Rajasthan has opted for a common eligibility test for level jobs. At first, RSMSSB announced the CET for Graduate Level Jobs. Notification for 12th Level CET will be announced separately.
A total of 2996 vacancies have been announced for various designations while the number of vacancies for supervisors in the Child Development Department will be announced later. Although the examination will be conducted as combined with the other CGL posts.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198|
|Child Development Supervisor||—|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade-II||355|
Under Rajasthan CET 2022, 8 types of services have been included in which 2996 posts will be recruited. The validity of the result of CET will be one year. The online application process will start on 22nd September 2022 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan RSMSSB CET 2022 Registration Details
|Name of Recruitment||RSMSSB Graduate CET|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|Last Date to Apply||21 October 2022|
Educational Qualification: A candidate registering for Graduate CET must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university. A few departments required special educational qualifications. Kindly refer to the official notification regarding the same.
Age Limit: Age will be considered as of 1 January 2023.
- Platoon Commander – 20 to 40 years
- Hostel Superintendent, Tehsil Revenue Accountant and Jr Accountant – 21 to 40 years
- Other – 18 to 40 years
Relaxation in age will be given according to the government of Rajasthan Rules.
- Online Registration Starting Date: 22 September 2022
- Online registration Last Date: 21 October 2022
- Graduate CET Exam Date: 06 January to 09 January 2022
- After the CET result, a separate written test will be conducted for each post.15 times the candidates will be able to appear in this written examination against the total number of posts.
- This exam will be conducted once a year.
- Opportunities to appear in CET are not barred.
- You can sit again and improve your score in future.
How to Apply RSMSSB CET Online Application Form
- Check the eligibility from the official notification.
- Open the official website on a web browser on your computer.
- Complete the registration process on the link provided on the official website of RSMSSB.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the registration Fee online.
- Print the Application Form.