Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022 Apply Online for Primary & Upper Primary Vacancies at education.rajasthan.gov.in: Elementary Education Department, Rajasthan has announced the 3rd Grade Teachers Recruitment in the state. A total of 48000 vacancies of teachers are to be filled in TSP & Non-TSP Areas. The board has released an official notification in this regard on its website.
The posts of teachers will be filled in Primary & Upper Primary levels. REET-qualified candidates are eligible for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teachers vacancies. The online applications will be processed from 21 December 2022 and the last date to submit the online application form is 19 January 2023.
- Primary Level (Level 1) – 21000 Posts
- Upper Primary Level (Level 2) – 27000 Posts
To apply for the Rajasthan Grade 3 Teachers Vacancies, aspirants are instructed to check the detailed notification for the eligibility criteria. We have provided a short description mentioning educational qualifications, age limit, application fee details and other useful information on this webpage. Check the details properly and follow the guidelines before submitting an online application.
Rajasthan Grade 3 Teachers Vacancies Notification 2022 & Registration
|Organization Name||Elementary Education Department|
|Vacancy Name||Grade 3 Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||48,000|
|Salary||₹23700/- Pay Matrix Level- 10|
|Last date to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teachers Bharti||19 January 2022|
- For the Primary Level Teachers, applicants must possess a higher secondary certificate with at least 50% marks along with a 2-year diploma in elementary education. Apart from this, applicants must have passed REET Exam.
- For Upper Primary Level Teachers, the applicant must be a graduate in the relevant faculty along with a 2-years diploma in elementary education. Candidates must have passed REET Exam to apply for the 3rd Grade Teacher job.
Applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti 2022. Applicant’s age must not be more than 40 years as of 01/01/2024. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per state government rules.
For candidates belonging to the General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Categories application fee is ₹450/- only, For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates of Rajasthan, the application fee will be ₹350/-, Candidates from SC/ ST/ PWD categories applicants are required to pay ₹250/- only.
- Starting date of online application form – 21 December 2022
- Last date to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teachers Recruitment – 19 January 2023
- Last date to submit an online application fee – 19 January 2023
How to apply online for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teachers Bharti 2022?
- First, visit the official website of the Elementary Education Department @ recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification for Primary and Upper Primary Levels.
- Download and check the detailed notification available on the website.
- Thereafter, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee in the relevant mode.
- Finally, submit and print the application form.
|Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy Notification 2022|
|Rajasthan Grade 3 Teachers Apply Online Link||Apply Online Here|
I'm subhalaxmi malik from odisha. Mene MA education hours me Kiya hai… MA mark 67% hai, graduation me 69% , +2 me 50.3% hai mujhe aur 10th me 62.3% hai mujhe. Hum saare schooling subject me padhe likhe hai but me Hindi bol sakti hu padha sakti hu lakin humare Odia language me padhai ki hai odisha men isliye Hindi likh na nahi hai
What is the educational qualification for Non TSP Area Level 2, General Hindi Teacher. If a exserviceman candidate graduate in Commerce subject with 56.88%. B Ed from Jammu Univercity with 60% and additional BA with Hindi in 50.30% than who is eligiable for Hindi Teacher