Punjab ETT Vacancy Online Application Form 2021. Check Punjab Education Board ETT Teacher Recruitment Details, Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria.
Education Recruitment Board of Punjab has announced the ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021. The recruitment for Elementry Teacher was due for a year and now finally, the application form submission process is about to start. The vacancy has been notified for 6635 Posts of ETT Teachers in Punjab.
Before applying online, candidates are advised to read the advertisement thoroughly. Invalid application submission may lead to application rejection and the application fee in such case will not be refunded.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021 Details
The candidates willing to apply online for ETT in Punjab must possess the minimum education qualification required to apply. The details regarding the education qualifications and others are provided below.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 and studied the Punjabi Language as a subject up to class 10.
- A candidate should possess a diploma of 2 years in Elementry Teacher Training. (Also known as JBT or ETT)
- The candidate must have passed PSTET – 1 (Punjab State TET).
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 37 Yrs as of 01.01.2021. Age Relaxation will be 05 Yrs for SC/ST and 03 Yrs for OBC candidates as per the Punjab State Government Reservation Policy.
- General Category and Others – Rs 1000/-
- SC and ST – Rs 500/-
- Ex-Serviceman – NIL
- Online Application Form Commencement Date – 03 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 18 August 2021
The selection of the candidates will be decided based on their performance in the written test and academic records. A final merit list will be prepared according to the marks scored in the written test and a 10 Number addition of Graduation Records.
- 1st division in graduation – 5 Marks
- 2nd division in graduation – 3 Marks
- 3rd division in graduation – 2 Marks
How to Apply Online for Punjab ETT Vacancy
To apply online for Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy, candidates can follow the guide written here.
- Visit the Official Website of Punjab Education Recruitment Board i.e. educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Click on New Recruitments Tab Option.
- Click ETT Teachers Recruitment for 6635 Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
|Education Recruitment Board Website||Visit Here|
|Online Apply Link||To be added here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|