PSTET Notification 2021 – Apply Online PSTET Application Form: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has started the online registration of the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2021 examination. The PSTET notification 2021 was released on November 22 while the application registration started on 25 November 2021. Candidates who want to appear for the PSTET 2021 exam can apply till 06 December 2021.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level examination conducted once a year to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the post of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools in Punjab. The candidates qualifying in the PSTET Exam 2021 will be eligible for applying for teaching jobs in government and aided schools run by Punjab State Government.
PSTET Application Form 2021 Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test
|Name of Exam||State Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Date of Notification||November 2021|
|Application Registration Started From||November 2021|
|PSTET Last Date for the registration||6th December 2021|
Paper 1 (Primary Level Class 1-5)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates who possessed “Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)” are now eligible for becoming Teachers for Classes I-V: Primary Stage. Such Candidates has mandatory to undergo a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as a primary teacher.
Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level Class 6-8)
- Applicants must possess a Graduation Degree and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed course.
- Candidates with having qualified B.Ed Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in the TET exam.
- The minimum age to apply for the PSTET (Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test) exam 2021 is 18 years. However, there is no upper age limit for the candidates aspiring to apply for the PSTET 2021 exam.
|General & BC||900/-||900/-||1800/-|
- Date of Notification – 22 November 2021
- Online Application Starts from – 25 November 2021
- Last date to submit an online application form – 06 December 2021
- Last date of application fee payment – 06 December 2021
- Correction in an online application form – 13 to 13 December 2021
How to apply online PSTET 2021 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of PSTET using the below link pstet.pseb.ac.in
- Download and check the notification properly.
- Click on the Login/Registrations Links.
- Fill in the required important details properly.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Then, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|PSTET Notification 2021 PDF||Download Here|
|Online PSTET Application Form 2021||Apply Online Here|