sssb.punjab.gov.in Punjab SSSB Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2023 PSSSB Excise & Taxation Inspector Exam Date, Selection Process to be discussed in the post.
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB Punjab) will provide the admit card for the Excise and Taxation Inspector exam. Application login information may be downloaded from the Sssb.punjab.gov.in website for those who have applied. PSSSB has released its curriculum for its recruitment drive for Excise and Tax Inspectors. A large number of candidates are waiting for the conduction of the Excise and Tax Inspector Written Exam.
Online applications for the PSSSB Excise and Tax Inspector jobs were closed within 30 days of their release recently. SSSB Punjab will shortly release the test date for the recruitment of 107 candidates for the Excise and Tax Inspector posts. PSSSB, on the other hand, will announce the date of the Excise Tax Inspector exam date before providing the admit card or administering the test. All these details will be made available by the board on its official website.
Update on Exam Admit Card
The Excise and Taxation Inspector Exam will be conducted on 21 May 2023. Admit Card for the same has been released and linked below.
PSSSB Excise & Tax Inspector Exam
|Recruitment Authority||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB Punjab)|
|Post Name||Excise & Taxation Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||107|
|Exam Date||21 May 2023|
|Punjab Excise Tax Inspector Admit Card release date||15 May|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
The PSSSB Excise Inspector Admit Card 2022 must be accompanied by all required papers by all applicants. Candidates for the test must provide these documents in order to be verified. When taking the test, candidates must have a valid ID with them. In order to verify a person’s identity, any of the following are acceptable:
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photo etc.
Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Selection Process
The candidates who will participate in the Punjab SSSB Excise and Taxation Inspector written selection process will have to undergo two-phased processes. In the first phase of the process, the candidates will have to appear for a written examination which will lead all qualified candidates to the document verification process.
- The candidates will have to score at least 40% marks on the written test.
- The examination will be 100 marks.
- The candidates will face all multiple choice type questions in the exam.
- There will be a penalty of .25 for each wrong answer.
- The candidates will get 100 questions to solve.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to solve the question paper.
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||45|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10|
|Language Test (English & Punjabi)||30|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||15|
Steps to download the PSSSB Excise Inspector Admit Card
- The URL to the PSSSB website is provided below.
- Afterwards, go to the “Notifications” area.
- Then click on the link that says Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card.
- Click the login button once you’ve entered your username and password.
- PSSSB Tax Inspector Admit Card is presented on the computer screen.
- Take a printout of the same.
- Official Website – sssb.punjab.gov.in
- SSSB Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card – Check here
Excise inspector ka exam kb hoga