Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022/ Punjab SSSB (PSSSB) Legal Clerk/ CDEO Exam Date Notice to be released: Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab) is initiating a recruitment for posts of Clerks cum DEO, and Legal Clerks in various departments of the state.
The selection of candidates will be finalized on basis of the written examination and interview. The schedule for the examination has been released on the official website already. In compliance with the written test, the board has released the PSSSB Clerk Admit Card download link on the official website about 5 days before the decided examination date.
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Legal Clerk/ Clerk DEO Exam
|Recruitment Body||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Advt. No.||02/2022, 03/2022|
|Application Date||May 2022|
|Written Examination Date
|PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Availability
The board has received a large number of applications for the posts of Clerks. All the eligible candidates will appear in the written examination and other phases of the recruitment process. For the same, the board will release PSSSB Clerk Admit Card at every stage.
PSSSB Clerk Exam Date – Download Examination Notification
The board won’t take much time to organize the written exam for the respective posts of Clerks. That’s why the exam date has been notified within one month of the registration ended. In the notification, the board has mentioned the date for the examination. PSSSB Clerk Examination will be officially held on 11th and 12th December 2021.
Punjab SSSB Clerk Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- The PSSSB Clerk Exam will be conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- The subjects included in the exam are English, Punjabi, Computer Fundamentals, General Knowledge, General Aptitude.
- Concentrate more on General Knowledge subject as the subject weightage marks are high.
- The exam will be Objective type MCQs.
- Time duration of the exam will be two hours.
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Details 2022 – General Information and Instructions
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card is an essential document on which information related to recruitment, examination and candidate will be written. Candidates have to check the personal details like name of the candidate, date of birth, photograph etc. on the admit card correctly.
If any error is found in this information, then it is mandatory for the candidate to go to the head office of the selection board and get this mistake rectified before the examination.
As per the instructions, the candidate will have to carry any one of the valid Identity Proofs like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, etc. at the time of examination along with the PSSSB Clerk Admit Card. Without the above documents, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
How to download Punjab SSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Download Link
- Visit the official website of PSSSB by going through the below link.
- On the homepage, click on the Admit Card link for Clerk, IT Clerk, and Accounts Clerk posts.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Check and verify the filled information correctly.
- Then, check the respective admit card on your device.
- Download the admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Download Here