PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2021 – Punjab Lineman Apprenticeship Bharti Online Application forms: Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., a power generating and distributing organization of the Government of Punjab is inviting applications for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman from the candidates who have completed ITI in WIREMAN/ELECTRICIAN trades.
Preference will be given to Punjab resident/domicile candidates for filling up 600 vacancies. The online application process for these posts has started on 24th November 2021. While the candidates will be able to apply online up to 15th December 2021. The selected candidates will be appointed for one year as per the apprentice program.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|PWD (deaf only)||24|
Check the detailed notification for the recruitment of PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship posts before applying for the respective posts. Here, we are giving eligibility details like educational details, and other useful information regarding PSPCL Lineman Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Name of Post||Lineman / Electrician|
|Nature of Recruitment||Apprenticeship|
|Applications Date||November 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||15 December 2021|
Essential Eligibility Details
- Only ITI candidates can apply for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman posts 2021. Candidates shall be ITI in WIREMAN or ELECTRICIAN Trade. Also, a certificate should be duly issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- The minimum age of students who can apply for the PSPCL Apprentice posts should be 18 years. Applicants must possess an ITI diploma in the relevant trade.
- The selected candidates will be provided appointments at various divisions for a period of one year.
- The appointees will be paid a decided remuneration according to the Apprenticeship rules of the estate. Check the detailed notification for details on the stipend.
- Selection will be based purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as of Wireman or per marks obtained in ITI Electrician trade. The 2 decimal percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest digit for preparing the merit. No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
- Online application submission starts from – 24 November 2021
- Last date to fill up an online application form – 12 December 2021
How to apply online for PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Training 2021:
- Visit the official website of PSPCL.
- Click on the Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the respective post-application link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout for further reference.