PSPCL ALM Exam Admit Card 2022 – Download Punjab State Power Assistant Lineman Exam Pattern, Exam Date 2022 @ www.pspcl.in
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited PSPCL invited online applications for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Lineman. For this, the department is going to conduct the examination for a total no. of 1690 posts.
The examination was earlier scheduled to be held on 07 October 2022. But now the exam date has been postponed by the PSPCL and the new date has not been released yet. As the officials release the new date for the exam we will update all the candidates. Thus the candidates are suggested to stay tuned with us.
PSPCL ALM Admit Card will be made accessible by the officials shortly. Candidates who are in the process of searching for the admit card have the opportunity to get the admit card by searching down on this page as we have provided a direct link to download the admit card. This link will be activated after the officials release the admit card on the official website.
PSPCL has announced the written exam date for Assistant Lineman. The exam will be conducted on 2 November 2022. Admit Card for the same will be sent by email at least 3 days before the exam. Facilitation centres for the exam will be setup in each city on 1 November.
Details for the PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Post name||Assistant Lineman ALM|
|No. of posts||1690|
|Exam Date||02 November|
|Admit Card release date||29 October|
|Article Category||Admit card|
As we all know that the officials have postponed the exam till further notification. The candidates who shall be appearing for the examination can keep checking this space for all the latest information pertaining to the examination date. This article will be constantly updated with all the details which will be posted by the authorities.
PSPCL ALM Exam Pattern 2022
The exam will be conducted online. The following are the points to be kept in mind before appearing in the exam –
- A total no. of 100 questions will be there for 100 marks.
- Questions will be in MCQ format.
- The Paper will comprise questions from many sections such as General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Reasoning, Punjabi Grammar, and questions related to the concerned discipline.
- The exam will be bilingual i.e. English and Punjabi.
- No negative marking will be there.
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions/ Marks|
How to download the PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2022?
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman can download their respective hall tickets on the official portal of the PSPCL by simply following the subsequent steps –
- Open the official portal of the PSPCL.
- Scroll the landing page of the portal and reach the “Recruitment” section.
- Then Look for Assistant Lineman Recruitment CRA 299/22
- Tap on the blink to “Download the admit card for the online examination for the post of Assistant Lineman against CRA 299/22”.
- Login on the page by entering the required details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the download and take a printout.