PPSC Cooperative Society Inspector Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission has released a notification inviting online applications for 320 posts of Cooperative Inspectors. The online applications for PPSC Recruitment 2021 have begun and the last date to apply online for PPSC Cooperative Inspector Posts is 22nd December 2021. The PPSC Society Inspector Recruitment notification has been released on the official website under the Advt No: 202144.
The candidates having the essential qualification can apply online from the official website now. Among a total of 320 Inspector posts, 213 vacancies are for Male candidates and 107 vacancies for Female vacancies. Candidates will be selected on the respective posts after qualifying for a written test.
Here, we are providing essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee details etc. Also, a direct link to download the detailed notification is given in the below section. Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification for complete details on PPSC Society Inspector Recruitment 2021.
PPSC Cooperative Society Inspector Recruitment 2021
||Punjab Public Service Commission
|Name of Post
||Inspector, Cooperative Society
|Mode of Application
Essential Qualification Details
- Applicants should possess a Graduation degree or equivalent in any stream with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institution
- Candidates must have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office applications Desktop Applications at a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must not be more than 37 years as on the application submission date. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates according to the government rules.
- Applicants will be selected for the respective posts on basis of their performance in the OMR based written exam. The schedule for the written exam will be released on the respective posts in the due course.
Application Fee Details
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee while submitting a PPSC Society Inspector Recruitment application form. The structure of the application fee is as follows:
||Online application charges
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab
||Not to be paid
||Not to be paid
Important dates to remember
|Online application registration starts from
||02 December 2021
|Last Date to submit an online application form
||22 December 2021
|Last Date to complete the application fee payment
||29 December 2021
How to apply online for PPSC Society Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
- Visit the official website of PPSC using the below link.
- Click on the Recruitments Notification link on the homepage.
- Now, look for the Inspector, Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021 link.
- Download the notification and check the essential details.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and submit it.
- Complete the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
|PPSC Inspector, Cooperative Societies Detailed Notification 2021
|Apply Online link