Download Previous Years PPSC Cooperative Inspector Question Papers – Punjab Cooperative Societies Inspector Exam Pattern 2021 Syllabus PDF – The Public Service Commission of Punjab is going to conduct the written examination for the posts of Cooperative Inspector. The recruitment was announced in December 2021.
Candidates who have applied for the posts now searching for PPSC Cooperative Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 so that they can understand the exam type and enhance their preparation by practising the question papers. The exam for the PPSC Inspector will consist of 480 marks. The examination date has not been declared by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Syllabus 2021 Question Papers
|Exam Conducting Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Punjab Cooperative Inspector Examination|
It is expected that the exam will be organized in March or April 2022. So the candidates have enough time to prepare for the exam. Now, let’s talk about PPSC Cooperative Inspector Exam Pattern 2021.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam will be divided into two sections (1) Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability (2) General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National and International importance.
- In the first part, 40 questions are to be asked.
- In the second part, 80 questions are to be asked.
- Each right answer is rewarded with 4 marks.
- For each wrong attempt, 1 mark will be deducted as a penalty.
- All the questions will be in the MCQ format.
- Aspirants have to solve the question paper within 02 hours.
- A total of 120 questions is to be asked.
- The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the test.
Previous Years PPSC Cooperative Inspector Question Papers
|Cooperative Societies General Awareness Sample Paper||Download|
|Last Year Question Paper Reasoning||Download|
|General Knowledge Last Year Paper||Download|
|PPSC Cooperative Inspector Solved Papers||Download|