Check Detailed Notification for PMC Recruitment 2022. Apply online Pune Municipal Corporation Job Vacancy for 448 Posts of Assistant Legal Officers, Clerk Typists, Junior Engineers (JE) and Assistant Encroachment Inspector on pmc.gov.in.
Pune Municipal Corporation has announced the recruitment for various posts. A total of 448 vacancies have been advertised under this recruitment drive. Interested candidates who hold the required educational qualification can apply online for these PMC Jobs. The last date to apply online for PMC Recruitment is 10 August 2022.
- Assistant Legal Officer – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 135 Posts
- Clerk Typist – 200 Posts
- Assistant Encroachment Inspector – 100 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Traffic Planning) – 04 Posts
Pune MC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organisation||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Last Date to apply online||10 August 2022|
As we mentioned earlier, candidates need to register and apply online for these vacancies. Proper links to submit the online application have been linked below in this article. Candidates are highly advised to read the detailed notification attached here before submitting an online application and to determine if one is eligible for these jobs or not.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must be a 12th or HSC pass from a recognized school / educational institute of the state. Apart from that, the applicant should possess a degree/diploma in the relevant faculty. The candidate must have knowledge of the Marathi language. Check the detailed notification thoroughly for post-wise educational details.
Age limits: The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 24 years as of 01 January 2022. Age relaxation to the eligible category candidates will be applicable as per the state government rules.
- General Category – ₹1000/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹500/-
- Mode of Application Fee Submission – Online
- Starting date of online application form – 20 July 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 10 August 2022
- Examination Date – Expected in August or September 2022
The candidates whose applications are found valid will participate in the written examination. The examination will be conducted to determine the qualification of a candidate and to prepare a merit list.
How to apply online for PMC Bank Recruitment 2022?
We have added all the links and guide below for our readers. The candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for PMC Recruitment.
- Open the official website of PMC at pmc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- Download the notification and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the tab named Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further use.
|PMC Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link for PMC Recruitment 2022||Apply Online Here|