PMC Exam Admit Card 2022 – Download PMC Exam Admit Card, Download Link, Exam date, Selection Process @ www.pmc.gov.in
The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) invited application forms for various posts such as JE, Clerk Typist, ALO, and AEL. Now the PMC is going to conduct the examination to fill these vacant posts. Before that, the PMC will release the admit card on its official website. The candidates have to download their admit cards through the official website of the PMC or the link given below. Candidates interested in the PMC Jobs, Exam date, can check the whole article.
The PMC will be declaring the hall ticket tentatively. Candidates who were present in the procedure for the post can get a notification of their admit card from the official website. The PMC admit Card 2022 or the written examination will be obtained shortly as the PMC is released.
Written Exam for Junior Engineer will be conducted on 26 September 2022. The notification regarding the same is available on the official website as well. Call Letter for the JE Exam is available to download now.
Written Exam Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Encroachment Inspector and Assistant Legal Officer will be conducted on 3 and 04 October 2022. The examination notice regarding the same has been released and the call letter for the exam is available to download.
The examination Date for Clerk Typist is announced. The computer-based test will be conducted on 10, 12, and 13 October at various examination centres. Call Letter Download Link is added below.
Details for PMC admit Card 2022
|Name of Organization||The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Name of posts|
|Level of Examination||State|
|Total no. of posts||304|
|Exam date||Clerk typist – 10, 12, 13 October|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The PMC will soon conduct the examination for various 302 posts in various sectors. Thus the candidates would be required to download their admit card through the official website for the PMC which is www.pmc.gov.in. For the admit card we will provide a direct link to the candidates, once the officials release it.
The selection process for PMC Exam 2022
A candidate will be selected on the basis of marks gained and the cutoff marks. Thus the candidates have to make sure that they score well in the exam in order to get selected. We have mentioned the exam pattern below for the post of JE, AEL and AL –
- Total no. of questions – 100
- All questions will be of MCQs type
- Time duration – 2 hours
- Each correct answer shall contain 2 marks
- Total marks – 200
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||15||30|
|Post Concerned Subject||40||80|
How to download the PMC Exam Hall Ticket?
We have added all the important links in the article. Once the recruitment authority uploads the admit card on the website you will be able to download it by using the right credentials. Follow the given mentioned instructions in order to download the admit card –
- Visit the official website of PMC at pmc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment Advertisement” tab.
- Now you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Then, click on the tab titled “Hall Ticket”.
- Fill in the required information of candidates such as Application Number, Password, etc.
- Now check the information you entered and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now the PMC Bharti Hall Ticket for Clerk, JE will get downloaded on your device.
- To carry it to the examination centre, take out a print of it on an A4 size paper.
- Official Website – www.pmc.gov.in
- PMC JE Admit Card – Download here