PM Kisan Tractor Scheme (Yojana): The Central government has announced up to 50% Subsidy on buying tractors under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme. If a farmer buys a tractor under the scheme, then he can avail the benefits of the scheme and will go up with a half paying amount.
India is an agricultural country. About half of the country’s population is dependent on agriculture. That’s why farmers need tractors to work in the fields. It is considered the most important for agricultural work. Having a tractor makes farming work easier to a great extent. Hence tractor has become the need of all farmers.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is applicable across the country. The beneficiary has to apply under this scheme. Under this scheme, the subsidy amount is sent directly to the account of the farmers. For this, both the applications are accepted whether online or offline. Under this scheme, farmer brothers can apply to take advantage of the scheme by visiting their nearest CSC centre.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme – Conditions and Requirements
- The first condition for availing benefits under this scheme is that the farmer should not have bought any tractor in the last seven years.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary for the farmer to have Agriculture land in his name.
- A farmer can take a subsidy on only one tractor.
- The farmer buying tractor under this scheme should not be associated with any other subsidy scheme.
- Under this scheme, only one person from the family can apply for a subsidy.
- This scheme is for very smallholding and marginal farmers.
- What documents are required for registration?
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Land papers
- Identity card of the applicant, such as Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport, Aadhar card and any one of the driving license
- Applicant’s bank account details
- mobile number of the applicant
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
Haryana gets 25 per cent assistance on buying an electric tractor
In order to promote pollution-free farming, the Haryana government is giving a discount of 25 per cent on the purchase of electric tractors. For this, the Haryana government has announced exemption to 600 farmers of the state.
For this, farmers will have to buy tractors by 30 September. If less than 600 farmers apply to buy an electric tractor, then all the farmers of the state will be linked to it. With this, if more farmers apply for this, then a lucky draw will be conducted in their names.
The cost of an electric tractor is only one-fourth of that of a diesel tractor. Because of which many e-tractor manufacturing companies are launching tractors in this market.
I am a small farmer from AP.
I would like to buy a tractor. Pl let me know how to apply online and guide us.