PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC Update pmkisan.gov.in Aadhar Number Link with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna eKYC 2022: Here comes good news for the farmers who enlisted under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna. The last date to update PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC has been extended to 31st May 2022 from the earlier deadline i.e. 31 March 2022.
According to the website, “eKYC” is mandatory for all PM KISAN Registered Farmers. The same can be completed through Aadhar based OTP authentication and Biometric authentication. There is a link for PM Kisan eKYC on the official website pmkisan.gov.in to complete the Aadhar based authentication. For biometric authentication under the Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC, farmers should contact the nearest CSC (Common Service Centre).
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative by the government of India in which all farmers will get up to ₹6,000 per year as minimum income support. The initiative was announced in 2019 by Sh. Piyush Goyal. Under the scheme, income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal instalments will be provided to all landholding farmer families. 10 instalments have been completed till now. In June 2022, the 11th instalment will be made under Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
PM Kisan eKYC Process to link Aadhar Card @pmkisan.nic.in
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojna|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Major Benefit||₹6000 in 3 instalments of ₹2000 each|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Last date to update eKYC||31 May 2022|
|Official Web Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 has undergone significant changes during Sh. Narendra Modi administration. Farmers will be eligible for the next payment only after completing PM Kisan Aadhar E KYC. Until this is done, their instalment will not be given.
The beneficiaries of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna have to complete “PM Kisan eKYC” to get the 11th instalment of the scheme. You can do this in online and offline mode. To complete the eKYC offline, the beneficiary can visit the Common Service Center (CSC) along with the Aadhar card.
PM Kisan eKYC – Important Documents
- To complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC a registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar Card.
- If his mobile number is linked to the Aadhar Card then the farmer can complete his PM Kisan eKYC 2022 online.
- For PM Kisan eKYC, the user has to complete the offline eKYC at an offline location, such as a Common Service Centre.
How to complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi e-KYC process
- Visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s official webpage.
- Click on the eKYC option available on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Aadhar Card number, and captcha and click on search.
- Enter the mobile number linked with the Beneficiary Aadhaar Card.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ and enter the OTP in the specified field.
- If not successful then visit your nearest CSC Centre for offline verification.
Official Website Link – www.pmkisan.gov.in