PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 / Powergrid AET (Various Trades) Recruitment Notification: If you are looking for a job in the engineering field then this is a great opportunity for you because Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for the Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) jobs. Under this, a total of 105 posts will be recruited. PGCIL has announced this vacancy list for Computer Science, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and other posts.
The authority has published a notification mentioning PGCIL AET Recruitment 2022 under Advertisement No: CC/01/2022. There are a total of 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies in this recruitment drive. Eligible Interested candidates can apply through online mode till the last date of notification i.e. 20 February 2022.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Online Application Starting Date||January 2022|
|Last date to submit an online application form||20 February 2022|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Eligibility Details
The candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 as Gate 2021 marks are to be filled in the application form. Applicants must possess a Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following:-
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication
- For Civil Engineer posts, aspirants should possess a relevant degree.
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology.
The upper age limit for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Trainee jobs is 28 years as of 31/12/2021. Candidates should have been born on or after 31/12/1993. Reservation/ Relaxation/ Concession to candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be as per Government of India directives.
The online application fee of ₹500/- is required to be paid in online mode for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee posts. SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- ₹40,000 + 3% + 1,40,000/- (IDA) during the one-year training period
- ₹50,000 + 3% + 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training
Candidates shall be shortlisted for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 only and as per the criteria decided by the Management. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the GD/ interview in Hindi or English.
Important steps to apply online for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2022
- Go to the official web portal of PGCIL at www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on the Careers tab and then Job Opportunities.
- Then, click on the Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Download the detailed notification using the below link and check it properly.
- Thereafter, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and take a valid printout of it.
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee 2022||Apply Online Here|