MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Notification Released Check Madhya Pradesh Patwari Group 2 Sub-Group 4 Vacancy Notice @peb.mp.gov.in: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Patwari posts under Group 2, Sub Group 4 Recruitment Advertisement.
The last time, the Madhya Pradesh government did the Patwari recruitment was in the year 2017. Recently, it has been released through the government notification that more than 2700 posts of Patwari will be recruited. This news can be a little satisfying for those candidates who have been eagerly waiting for Patwari Recruitment in the state for a long time.
Online Applications or Registrations for the MP Patwari Jobs will be started in January 2023. The interested candidates can apply online for MP Patwari Vacancy from 05 January to 19 January. The written Exam will be conducted from 15 March 2022 in multiple phases.
MP Patwari Vacancy Notification 2022 Released
|Recruitment Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Number of Vacancies||2736 for Patwari|
|State Concerned||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Date||05 January 2023|
|Last date to complete application registration||19 January 2023|
To be eligible for the MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. A candidate should have passed CPCT. If a candidate does not have CPCT certificate he/she must obtain one within 3 years of services.
The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 40 years as of 1 January 2023. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the state government norms.
To apply online for MPPEB Patwari Jobs 2022, General category candidates are required to complete payment of the application fee of ₹500/- while the reserved category candidates have to pay ₹250/- as an application fee.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 05 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19 January 2023
- Last Date to Pay the fee – 23 January 2023
- Written Exam Date – From 15 March 2023
How to apply online for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, go to the official website of the MP Professional Examination Board.
- Click on the tab named Departmental Advertisements and Notices.
- Find the notification link for Patwari Vacancies.
- Download the detailed notification and check it properly.
- Then, click on Apply Online Link and fill in the required information.
- Upload the scanned documents and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application fee and print it for future use.