PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Pune DCC Bank Exam Date for Clerk Bharti @www.pdccbank.co.in
Pune District Central Cooperative Bank is recruiting Clerks in its various branches and offices. The last date to fill the application form has ended on 16th August. Now the bank authorities are preparing to conduct the written examination.
The written examination is likely to be conducted by the last week of September. The bank will issue the PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 at least one week before the scheduled exam date.
PDCC exam will be conducted in online mode. The syllabus and exam pattern for this has been released on the website. In this article, we are providing the details like expected date of the exam, PDCC Clerk Hall Ticket release, exam format and other information.
The advertisement to fill the posts of Clerk in PDCC Bank was released in the month of August. Applications were invited for a total of 356 vacancies under this advertisement. The scheduled date for application was 07 August to 16 August 2021.
PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Examination Date
|Bank Name||Pune District Central Cooperative Bank|
|Also Known as||PDCC Bank|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Applications Commencement Date||August 2021|
|Written Exam Date||September 2021 (tentative)|
|PDCC Bank Admit Card Availability||at least 7-8 days before the decided exam date|
Pune Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Scheme – PDCC Bank Clerk Paper Pattern
- PDCC Bank Clerk Exam will be held for 80 marks.
- The questions will be asked on various topics including Banking & Cooperation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Agriculture and Rural Economy, Marathi Language Test, Computer and Information Technology, IQ Test.
- All the exam subjects are compulsory to be covered.
- The marks secured in the written test are the deciding factor for the selection.
|Banking & Corporation||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20|
|Agriculture & Rural Economy||10|
|Marathi language Test||10|
|Computer & Technology Information||10|
PDCC Bank Clerk Hall Ticket – Information & Details
The PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card will be released on the official website only. The bank will not send any admit cards to the candidate’s address. Aspirants will be able to download the call letter by entering the application registration information.
Candidates are required to carry a hard copy of the PDCC Bank Clerk Hall Ticket at the time of the exam. Along with the candidates will also have to carry an original photo identity card and photocopy.
The candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre only after showing the Identity Card and PDCC Admit Card to the invigilator. Candidates can take a photo identity proof among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
How to download PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021?
- Log in to the official website of Pune Cooperative Bank.
- Click on the Admit Card download link.
- Verify the input details with the date of birth and OTP.
- Then, the call letter will be displayed on the device screen.
- Download it in the given file format.
- Take a printout of it for future use.