BSE Odisha OTET 2022 Notification Details on www.bseodisha.ac.in. Apply Online Link for Odisha TET (2nd) Activated.
Odisha Board of Secondary Education has started online registrations for OTET 2022 (2nd). Interested candidates who have the required educational qualifications can apply online till 19 October 2022.
Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET 2nd) will be conducted for 2 Categories which are Primary and Upper Primary. Paper 1 will be conducted for the candidates of Class 1 to 5 while paper 2 for Classes 6 to 8.
Details in Brief regarding the OTET 2022 have been provided below along with proper links where candidates can submit their online application forms for the concerning papers.
OTET 2022 Online Application Form Details
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Examination Name||OTET 2022|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|OTET 2022 Application Date||10 to 19 October|
- Paper 1 – Higher Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.). Kindly refer to the official notification for details.
- Paper 2 – Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- General/ OBC/ EBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs 300/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 10 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19 October 2022
How to Apply Online for OTET 2022?
Candidates can fill out the form for both categories but those who are interested to fill out both have to fill the form separately for category A and category B.
Step 1: Registration Part
- Candidates need to visit the official website of BSE, Odisha, and click on the tab “Online Application for OTET 2022”.
- The tab will take them to a new page where they need to click on the tab “Click for New Registration”.
- In the Registration Tab, the candidates need to enter their details like name, contact details (mobile number and email id), and address, and then click on the “Submit Bottom”.
- After submitting all the details, they need to remember their email id and created a password for further processing.
Step 2: Application Form
- After completing the registration part, candidates need to click on the ‘Login Tab’.
- The ‘Login Tab’ will ask for the email and password created by you and then it will send an OTP to the registered mobile number. Entering the OTP and then clicking on the “Verify“ button, the application page will open.
- The Application form will have six sections Personal Information, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Address, Information Sheet, Payment & Declaration
- The first four sections, from (a) to (d) candidates, can edit in that part if they found something incorrect and after confirming the data, they can click on the “Submit” tab in the Address section.
- After the (d) section, all the filled information will be displayed once in the information sheet for verification.
- Candidates can take a printout of that sheet and further process it. And then if the information is correctly field can click on the “Payment & Declaration” tab for the payment part.