Download OSSTET Admit Card 2021 from www.bseodisha.nic.in: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has completed the application registration process for Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test (2nd) for the year 2021. Further, the board will organize the competitive exam for this test. The schedule for the same will be released on the official website in due course. Also, the board will release the OSSTET Admit Card 2021-22.
OSSTET is conducted once a year or as decided by the Government as per need. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been designated as the professional body for conducting OSSTET. After careful consideration, to be eligible for an appointment as a teacher in any of the secondary schools of the state, one should pass the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test.
OSSTET Admit Card 2021 – Exam Details
|Exam Name||Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Competitive Exam|
|Date of application registration||November 2021|
|Written Exam Date||to be released|
|OSSTET Admit Card Availability||at least one week before the exam date|
As per the information, the board will release the OSSTET Admit Card 2021-22 on the official website at least one week before the exam date. Eligible candidates will be able to download the same by using the registration number and date of birth/password.
There shall be two papers of the OSSTET viz Paper-I and Paper-II. Persons having requisite academic and training qualifications as per Category-I have to appear in Paper –I of the Examination. While the Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
OSSTET Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- An OMR based test will be conducted for OSSTET.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one is correct.
- There shall be Four Sections in each paper.
- In section-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-III, under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English. The questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telugu/ Urdu) and Hindi Teacher shall be in respective languages/ scripts.
- The questions in Section III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be from the contents of C.P.Ed and B.P.Ed. Course and shall be in English.
- In Section-IV the questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
- The Duration of the Test in each paper shall be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Written Examination Pattern
OSSTET Admit Card 2021-22 Details – Important Instructions
OSSTET Admit Card 2021 will be released in online mode only. Candidates must be in touch with the official website for exam date and admit card release. The admit card will contain several details like the candidate’s name, category, photograph, etc. Also, there will be an exam roll number and examination centre name and exam time and date on the admit card.
As per the instructions mentioned on the OSSTET Admit Card, candidates must produce a photo identity card in original and photocopy along with the admit card print. A valid photo identity card may be among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID Card, Pan Card, Passport etc.
How to download OSSTET Admit Card 2021 – Important Links
- Firstly, visit the official website of BSE, Odisha.
- Click on the Admit Card download link.
- On the next screen, fill in the application registration number and DOB.
- Check the input details and verify.
- Then, check the admit card on your device screen.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for further reference.
- Official Website – bseodisha.nic.in
- OSSTET Admit Card 2021 – Download Here