OSSSC Lab Attendant Jobs Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 1,000 Vacancies – The Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has invited the online application form for the post of laboratory technician. The total number of posts is 1000. The deserving candidate will serve as a lab attendant under the allotted medical college or hospital. The online application form commenced on 1 December 2021 and the last date for the registration is 25 December 2021.
The posts are not permanent. The nature of the job is contractual. Eligible aspirants can fill the online application form using the link added below. To know more details about the recruitment like eligibility, age, application fee, etc. read the complete article. If you still have any queries related to the OSSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment can contact us using the comment section or contact the officials.
OSSC Lab Technician Vacancy Online Application Form 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Lab Attendant|
|Online Application Form Date||1 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25 December 2021|
- The applicant must have passed the 12th from a recognized educational board.
- A diploma in Medical Laboratory is also required to fill the form.
- The minimum age of a candidate is 21 years.
- The maximum age of a candidate can be 32 years.
- Age relaxation is also provided to some categories. To know the exact detail read the recruitment notification.
- Notification Out – 24 November 2021
- Online Registration Started – 1 December 2021
- Last Date for Registration – 25 December 2012
- Lab Attendant Exam Date – to be declared
The subordinate staff selection commission has published a short notification for the posts on 24 November 2021. To know the exact details regarding the mentioned posts with till the detailed advertisement released by the recruiter.
How to Apply for OSSSC Lab Attendant Jobs 2021?
Here we are providing some easy steps by following one can easily apply for the given vacancies. We advised you to fill the application form in the starting days because in the last days of the application process the official website may be crash due to high traffic on the portal.
- Go to the official website of OSSSC.
- Click on the “Online Apply” button.
- Then select the advertisement you are applying for.
- Fill the required details.
- Upload your documents such as the 12th class mark sheet, laboratory diploma.
- Verify all the details before submitting.
- Pay your application fee using net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.