OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 Check Group C Exam Date Notification @osssc.gov.in: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is initiating a recruitment for various posts under Group C Recruitment. The selected candidates will be appointed on Statistical Field Surveyor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin, Forest Guard, Excise Constable positions in different departments.
The selection of the candidates on respective posts will be done on basis of written examination and physical tests. In the first phase, the written exam will be conducted in November 2021 tentatively. For this purpose, the examination board will release OSSSC Group C Admit Card for various posts at least two weeks before the written exam date.
|Name of Post||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Statistical Field Surveyor||Planning & Convergence Department||529|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||Revenue and Disaster Management Department||576|
|Amin||Revenue & Disaster Management Department||538|
|Forest Guard||Forest and Environment Department||806|
|Excise Constable||Excise Department||392|
OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 Odisha Forest Guard/Amin Exam Date
|Recruitment Authority Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Posts Name||Various Group C posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2841|
|Applications Date||October 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Registration Started form||01 October 2021|
|Group C/Forest Guard Exam Date||November 2021 (tentative)|
|OSSSC Hall Ticket Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
The eligible candidates whose application form is submitted on or before the last date will appear in the written exam. Aspirants will be able to download the OSSSC Group C Admit Card by using the application registration information.
OSSSC Group C Selection Method – Physical Test & Written Exam
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Eligibility Test/Documents Scrutiny
The examination board will conduct a written examination in all districts of the Odisha state. The examination will be held in November 2021 tentatively. The board will release the list of allowed and dis-allowed candidates on its website before the examination.
- A single paper examination will be conducted for various posts.
- Exam will be conducted on the OMR sheet.
- The standard of the paper will be matriculation.
- Number of questions in the paper will be 100.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- Time duration of the paper will be 3 hours.
|Subjects/Topics||Number of Questions/Marks|
The reserved category candidates are required to secure 30% marks in the written test while the candidates from other than reserved categories need to get 35% marks to get qualified. After, completion of the written test the board will organize physical measurement test and physical efficiency test.
All the eligible candidates who get qualified will appear in the physical tests. For complete details on physical tests, aspirants are advised to check the official detailed notification for OSSSC Group C Recruitment.
OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 – Details & Instructions
The OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card will have important details on it. There will be the candidate’s name, date of birth, registration number, photograph, signature, thumb impression box. Candidates must check the details on the admit card print. In case of an error, contact the examination authority before the exam date.
How to download OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 – Download Link
- Visit the official website of OSSSC.
- On the homepage, find the link for Group C Admit Card 2021.
- Then, fill in the registration number and date of birth on the next page.
- Check the filled information and verify.
- Thereafter, you will see your admit card on your screen.
- Download it and print the same for future use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 for various posts – Download Here (to be updated)