Odisha OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistants as Initial Appointees under different Heads of departments under Govt. of Odisha. The intending candidates can apply online for these posts from 22 December 2021.
Candidates must note that the last date of online application submission for these posts is 24 January 2022. The commission is going to fill up a total of 140 vacancies under this OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-2022 notification.
The candidates must go through this detailed advertisement and on satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply for the post through online mode only. Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment are referred to check the vacancy details & complete information regarding this carefully.
Complete details like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, and other important information are given in the below section. Check the detailed notification properly before applying for the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
OSSC Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||140|
|Application Date||December 2021|
|Mode of application submission||Online only|
|Last date of application submission||24 January 2022|
- Candidates must possess a degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualifications as are equivalent to the graduation degree with knowledge of Computer Skills as on the last date of submission of online application form are eligible to apply for the post.
- The minimum age for the OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as of 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per government rules for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates.
- For unreserved category candidates: 200₹
- For SC/ ST/ PwD (having Permanent Disability): Nil
- Payment mode (Online): Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification/Interview
- Starting date for OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 22 December 2021
- Last date for online application submission – 24 January 2022
- Last date to complete the application fee payment details – 24 January 2022
How to apply online for OSSC Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of OSSC using the below link.
- Click on the Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-2022.
- Complete the registration process for Jr Assistant posts.
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph in the asked size and format.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application fee for future use.
|Official Website of OSSC||Visit Here|
|OSSC Staff Assistant Recruitment Detailed Notification 2022||Download Here|
|OSSC Staff Assistant Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|