OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022. OSSC Odisha CGL Group B Online Application Live now on www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Group B State Cadre recruitment under the Combined Graduate Level Exam notification. A total of 943 Junior Assistant, Auditor, Junior Clerk, Food Supply Inspector, Assistant Officer and other posts will be filled up through this exam.
The advertisement will be live on 11 November 2022. Eligible candidates can register themselves online by submitting the online application form on the website www.ossc.gov.in. The last date to apply online for OSSC Group B Vacancy is 10 December 2022. The commission will be accepting applications in online mode only. Thus, candidates are instructed to use the online registration method here.
Total Posts – 943
The category-wise vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Post Name||Group||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant CT & GST Officer||Group B||107|
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||Group B||87|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Group B||48|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||Group B||72|
|Inspector of Suppliers||Group B||110|
|Junior Correctional||Group B||20|
|Junior Employment Officer||Group B||26|
|Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer||Group B||09|
|Junior Assistant||Group C||193|
|Junior Clerk||Group C||51|
OSSC Group B Recruitment 2022 Online Application Overview
|Name of Recruitment||Group B State Cadre|
|Number of Vacancies||943|
|Online Application Schedule||11 November to 12 December|
Here, we are adding all the necessary details regarding the eligibility of a candidate who is willing to register for OSSC Group B and C Jobs. It is to be noted that a candidate must read the detailed advertisement before submitting an online application.
The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognised University.
As of 1st January 2022, candidates applying for the posts must not be below 21 Years and must not be above 37 years of age. Relaxation in age would be applicable as per the state government norms.
- SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL
- Others – 200/-
The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
- Stage 1 – Computer Based Recruitment Exam of 200 Marks
- Stage 2 – Main Written Examination
- Stage 2 – Document Verification
- Online Application Starting Date – 11 November 2022
- Online Application Last Date – 12 December 2022
- Examination Fee Dates – 11 November to 12 December 2022
How to Register Online for OSSC Group B Recruitment [Odisha CGL 2022]
The candidates looking to apply online for Odisha CGL 2022 (Group B Cadre Recruitment) need to follow the steps written here. The direct links won’t work due to some technical reason. Thus we are adding the exact steps one can follow.
- First, open the website www.ossc.gov.in in any web browser on a computer.
- Then on the top right corner, click Apply Online.
- On the next page, scroll down to the last area where you will see Combined Graduate Level Recruitment.
- There, you can see two options: a registered user and a new user.
- Click New User, Read all the instructions and Proceed to Registration
- Provide your email Id and mobile number registration.
- Then enter all the required details and upload scanned copies of the documents.
- Pay the Fee online and submit the final application.
|Detailed Notification||Detailed Advt CGLE-2022 here|
|Website to Apply Online||www.ossc.gov.in|