OSSC Group B Recruitment 2022. OSSC Odisha CGL Group B Online Application Live now on www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Group B State Cadre recruitment notification after 3 months of its announcement. Candidates from the state were eagerly waiting for the advertisement as the announcement was made in December 2021 for the CGLE-2021. The vacancy is advertised as Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2021.
Since the advertisement is live now, the eligible candidates can register themselves online by submitting the online application form on the website www.ossc.gov.in. The last date to apply online for OSSC Group B Vacancy is 11 April 2022. The commission is accepting applications in online mode only. Thus, candidates are instructed to use the online registration method here.
Total Posts – 233
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies – 127
- Auditor of Cooperative Societies – 71
- Textile Auditor – 06
- Revenue Divisional Commission Auditor – 01
- Inspector of Textiles – 28
For category wise vacancy distribution, kindly refer to the detailed advertisement notice attached below.
OSSC Group B Recruitment 2022 Online Application Overview
|Name of Recruitment||Group B State Cadre|
|Number of Vacancies||233|
|Online Application Schedule||12 March to 11 April|
Here, we are adding all the necessary details regarding the eligibility of a candidate who is willing to register for OSSC Group B Jobs. It is to be noted that a candidate must read the detailed advertisement before submitting an online application.
The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognised University.
As of 1st January 2021, candidates applying for the posts must not be below 21 Years and must not be above 38 years of age. Relaxation in age would be applicable as per the state government norms.
- SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL
- Others – 200/-
The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
- Stage 1 – Computer Based Recruitment Exam of 200 Marks
- Stage 2 – Document Verification
- Online Application Starting Date – 12 March 2022
- Online Application Last Date – 11 April 2022
- Examination Fee Dates – 12 Match to 11 April 2022
How to Register Online for OSSC Group B Recruitment [Odisha CGL 2021]
The candidates looking to apply online for Odisha CGL 2021 (Group B Cadre Recruitment) need to follow the steps written here. The direct links won’t work due to some technical reason. Thus we are adding the exact steps one can follow.
- First, open the website www.ossc.gov.in in any web browser on a computer.
- Then on the top right corner, click Apply Online.
- On the next page, scroll down to the last area where you will see Combined Graduate Level Recruitment.
- There, you can see two options as a registered user and a new user.
- Click New User, Read all the instructions, Proceed to Registration
- Provide your email Id and mobile number registration.
- Then enter all the required details, upload scanned copies of the documents.
- Pay the Fee online and submit the final application.
|Detailed Notification||Detailed Advt CGLE-2021 here|
|Website to Apply Online||www.ossc.gov.in|