OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022 Exam Date Notice Released: As we know Odisha Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment notification was released in December 2021. In this recruitment drive, a total of 140 Junior Assistant vacancies in various departments are to be filled.
In this regard, the examination date for the prelims has been announced by the OSSC. The department will conduct a CBRE from 20 April to 24 April 2022 at various examination centres in the state.
The Admit Card for the Junior Assistant Prelims exam can be downloaded at least a week before the exam date. The link and process to do the same have been provided below. The concerned candidates can use the official links provided here to get their Admission Letter Downloaded.
OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Preliminary Test Date||20-24 April 2022|
|OSSC Admit card status||Released|
The candidates who get declared qualified in the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in the main examination. After that, they will go through a skill test which is necessary for all the qualified candidates in the main examination.
OSSC Jr Assistant Prelims Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The OSSC Junior Assistant Prelims Exam has been conducted in the month of July. In the next stages, the commission will conduct the main exam and skill test. The paper pattern for the main exam will be as follows:
- The candidates numbering about 6 times the vacancies will be shortlisted in order of merit category wise to appear main written examination (Stage-II) based on the mark secured in the Preliminary Examination.
- The marks obtained in Prelim Exam will be qualifying in nature and shall not be taken into account while preparing the final select list. There shall be a negative marking @ 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total time for the preliminary exam will be 90 Minutes.
- The question paper will have 100 Objective Type Questions and each correct answer will carry 1 Mark.
Odisha OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card Details – Instructions
OSSC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2022 will be released online on the official website only. Candidates will be able to download it by using the application registration number and date of birth. A direct link to access the same will be activated on this webpage as and when it is available officially.
The OSSC Jr Assistant Admit Card will comprise essential details like the candidate’s name, category, date of birth, photograph. Apart from this, the admit card will consist of departmental information like name of post, examination roll number, exam centre name and exam date and timings. Aspirants must check the details printed on the admit card properly.
In addition, candidates are required to produce a photo identity proof along with the OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card print. A valid photo identity proof may be among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- College/University ID Card
Download OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of OSSC using the below link.
- On the homepage, click on the “What’s New” section.
- Find the link for Junior Assistant Prelims Exam Admit Card.
- Click on the link and fill in the registration details.
- Check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Take a valid printout of the admit card for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022 – Download Here