Registration for OSSC ATO Recruitment 2021-2022 / Assistant Traning Officer Bharti Notification: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up Assistant Training Officer Posts. The schedule for registration of online applications will be released on the official website soon. The commission will fill up 250 vacancies in this OSSC ATO Recruitment 2021 drive.
The commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 250 posts of Assistant Training Officer (ATO) as Initial Appointees under Director of Technical Education Training, Odisha, Cuttack. The notification in this regard has been published on the website on 23 December 2021.
- NTC/NAC Holders – 81 Posts
- Degree/ Diploma Holders – 169 Posts
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancy Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Training Officer (ATO)|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. IIE-143/2021-4307/OSSC;|
|Advt. Date||December 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Date of application||to be announced|
The candidates applying for the OSSC Assistant Training Officer (ATO) must have passed NAC/NTC from the NCVT recognised Institutions or Diploma/ Degree from AICTE approved Institutions. The candidate must have passed the M.E. standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as of 01.01.2021 with usual age relaxation as per rules for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-servicemen, PWD categories.
Selection candidates will be paid Rs. 25300/- per month for OSSC Assistant Training Officer posts.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documents Scrutiny
- Notification Date – 23 December 2021
- Starting Date of online application submission – to be notified
- Last date to fill up an online application form – to be notified
How to apply online for OSSC ATO Recruitment 2021-2022 – Important Links
- First, visit the official of OSSC at www.gov.in.
- Check the candidate’s Corner and then find the notification of ATO Recruitment 2021-22.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the homepage.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee in the desired mode.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of OSSC||www.ossc.gov.in|
|OSSC ATORecruitment Notification 2021||Download Here|
|OSSC Assistant Training Officer Application Form||Apply Online Here|