www.ossc.gov.in OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card – Download Odisha Combined Auditors Admission Letter for Exam date 2, 3, 4 September 2021.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar has issued the schedule to commence the much-awaited Combined Auditor Examination. The official notice indicates that the written exam will take place across Odisha state on 2, 3 and 4 September.
The Preliminary Exam for the post of Combined Auditors 2019 (Advt No 4528) will be conducted from 2 September to 04 September as the Covid situation is slightly normal now. All the aspirants shall follow the Covid-19 guidelines throughout the examination.
Odisha Combined Auditor Hall Ticket September 2021 – Download Here
|Recruiter||Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar|
|Exam||Combined Auditor (Prelims)|
|Exam Date||2, 3, 4 September|
|OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021||Login Here|
If you’re one of the applicants who applied the form against these 161 posts, then you should grab your hall ticket as it is available. The registration number along with the date of birth is required to be entered to download OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card August 2021.
Also, test your OSSC CA Admit Card thoroughly after printing it out. If you found any misprint or wrong information on your hall ticket then you have to visit the OSSC office in Bhubaneswar and get those errors rectified before the exam date.
How to download OSSC Admit Card for Combined Auditor Exam 2021?
We have provided the direct link to download the Odisha Combined auditor 2021 admit card as as it has been officially uploaded by the commission. If you want to learn the step by step process to grab it yourself then follow this guide:
- Open the official website of the commission which is ossc.gov.in
- Under the What’s New section, you will see the link “Download Admission Letter to appear Prelim Written Examination for the post of Combined Auditor.”
- Click that particular link for downloading OSSC Combined Auditor Admit card 2021.
- A web page will open in the new tab/browser window.
- Enter your application number, DOB, and tick mark the “I’m Not a Robot” form.
- Now, just click the “Login” button and your OSSC Combined Auditor Admit card will be displayed.
Take a neat printout of this vital document and don’t forget to bring it on the exam date. This hall ticket/call letter will prove your identity to the exam invigilator.
- Official Website Link – Click Here
Click the official website link and then admit card download link. A new page will open upon clicking the Admission Letter Link. Enter your registration details and download the letter.