OPTCL Admit Card 2023. Odisha Power JMT, JMOT, Office Assistant & Stenographer Exam Schedule & Exam Pattern Check on website optcl.co.in
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited will conduct a Computer Based Exam for Trainee Jobs. Various posts are included under Trainee Jobs such as JMT, JMOT, Stenographer & Office Assistant.
OPTCL completed the recruitment process for Odisha JMT, JMOT & Other Trainee Posts Recruitment on 28 February 2023. It is expected that the CBT Exam will be conducted in the month of May 2023. The officials will release admit cards for OPTCL Exam on the official website.
optcl.co.in Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Name||Trainee Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||333|
|Exam Type||CBT Based|
|Exam Date||05 and 6 May|
|Admit Card||To be released|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The OPTCL Exam is conducted to fill a total no. of 333 posts. Both Male and Female candidates have applied for this exam. The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of various phases of the selection process. Qualified candidates can download the OPTCL Admit Card at least 15 days before the scheduled exam date. A direct link for the same will be provided on this webpage accordingly.
Selection Process for the OPTCL Exam
The final selection of the candidates will be based on 3 stages of the exam. A candidate will have to clear all of these stages of the exam in order to get the name in the final selection list. These stages have been mentioned below.
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for OPTCL Written Exam
- The exam will comprise 200 Multiple Choice Questions from various subjects.
- The exam duration will be of 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will fetch you one mark.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will also be there.
- Qualified candidates will be called for an Interview round in a 1:3 ratio in each category.
|Numerical/ GK & Reasoning||10%|
How to download the OPTCL OA, JMT, JMOT & Stenographer Exam Admit Card?
The candidates can follow the following steps mentioned here. Thus, the candidates need to understand the steps given here.
- Go to the official website of the OPTCL.
- Click on the Latest Updates.
- Then, click on Admit Card download link.
- Log in using the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
www.optcl.co.in -<< use this link to download the admit card