opsc.gov.in Odisha PGT (Science) Recruitment Notification 2021: The Odisha Public Service Commission has issued the Science Steam job notification for Post Graduate Teacher (Group-B) posts. The Odisha PGT vacancies to be filled up in the Higher Secondary Schools under SC/ST Development Department.
There are a total of 139 OPSC PGT Posts for which you can apply the online application form till 23rd April 2021. The registration process will be initiated on 24th March 2021 at the www.opsc.gov.in website.
Basically, post-graduation is required for these posts. The selection process to be done on the basis of the written test and the interview. On the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the aspirant in the written test and the interview, the final merit list will be prepared by the board.
The vacancies are divided on the basis of the subject-wise quota. These posts have further been divided into the category-wise quota. Kindly, check the detailed notification of this OPSC Recruitment 2021 to find out more information.
- Physics: 22
- Chemistry: 23
- Zoology: 14
- Botany: 11
- Mathematics: 21
- Odia: 27
- English: 21
There is no application fee for the reserved category (SC, ST, PwD) applicants. The detailed recruitment schedule is available along with the notification. Complete details about the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 have been provided ahead.
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher (Science) Recruitment Details 2021
- Recruitment Authority: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Job: Post Graduate Teacher (Science, Group B)
- Department: Higher Secondary Schools under SC/ST Development Department
- Total Posts: 139
- Selection Scheme: Written Exam + Viva Voce Test
- Application Submission: 24th March 2021 to 23rd April 2021 (Online Mode)
- Official Website: opsconline.gov.in & www.opsc.gov.in
- Advt. Number: 12 of 2020-21
- Salary: ₹44,900/- per month
- The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized institute. The candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the post-graduation.
- It’s essential to have a B.Ed or any equivalent degree.
- A degree/diploma in computer proficiency is desirable and may provide an upper hand in the selection process.
- The candidate must be able to read, write, and understand the Odia language.
The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 32 Years as of 1st January 2021. The relaxation in the upper age bar is given as per the state government rules. The upper age is relaxable by 05 Years for SC, ST, Female, ESM, SEBC, 10 Years for PWD candidates.
The exam fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable. It can be paid offline through the payment challan at the nearby State Bank of India branch.
- General/OBC: ₹500
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee required
The written examination to be conducted at 30+ exam centers in the state. The OPSC PGT Exam date will be notified later by the commission in a particular notice.
- Written Examination (Objective Type Questions)
The following contacts should be used only through the office timing in the working days.
- E-mail Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information/Guidance about recruitment advertisement: 0671-2304707
|OPSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2021||Download PDF|
|Online Odisha PGT Application Form 2021||Apply Here|